My husband and I have just spent 10 days in this hotel. We were greeted on arrival by Antonio who was so pleasant and helpful. Our room was a junior suite - very modern and quirky. We had booked half board which we do not usually do as we prefer to eat in different places in the evening but the food was excellent and there would not have been anything of similar standard in the surrounding area. It was so relaxing in the evening to sit and be served. Our son and daughter-in-law joined us for 7 days and were upgraded to a junior suite beside ours. Our son had a birthday when he was there and unknown to us the hotel presented him with a birthday cake at breakfast which was a nice touch. (we ate it in the evening). The hotel staff are so helpful and friendly. This was our first visit to Gran Canaria and this hotel certainly made us want to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bohemia Suites & Spa, a sophisticated lifestyle oasis for adults surrounded by the volcanic beauty of Gran Canaria, combines luxury with multifunctional surroundings and offers a secluded setting for guests to get pampered in total peace and privacy. By transforming what was once a run-down building into a modern, ocean-front hotel, Bohemia Suites &Spa has created a place where friends can meet, share ideas and belong. At Bohemia's rooftop restaurant, a spacious indoor-outdoor space, guests mingle with one another while soaking up panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the softly undulating dunes of Maspalomas. Lime-infused cocktails are sipped next to huge panoramic windows that open widely, while diverse Mediterranean and Asian flavors are fused flawlessly on the plates of local diners. In the sultry Siam Thai Spa, Mandala-inspired treatment marquees and rooms provide a tranquil setting for original Thai massages by Thai therapists. Meanwhile, fragrant aromatherapy baths of jasmine, mint and lemon let guests revel in complete secluded luxury. Outside, waves and warm breezes provide the perfect conditions for kite surfing and other water sports. Bohemia's 67 rooms and suites are fully integrated living spaces, where balconies and bedrooms merge seamlessly into one. Rich mahogany floors, native olive-wood furnishings and shades of yellow, purple and terracotta harmonize with the natural environment, rooting guests firmly in the heart of this sun-scorched volcanic island. Bohemia Suites & Spa is an adults-only retreat combining sensory spa experiences with a native design concept that allows its guests the freedom to connect with the jagged volcanic landscape of the Canary Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TravelUp, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bohemia Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohemia Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Bohemia Suites And Spa
- Apolo Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Bohemia Suites & Spa Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles