From the moment we arrived and were greeted by Antonio so warmly and offered welcome drinks whilst seated in the delightful reception area we knew that we were in for a treat! Our room (a gold one) was ultra modern, high tech, fabulously comfortable & stylish. We had a sea view with a balcony which we loved. The food was fabulous every night and the staff were just fab. Breakfast was lovely too. Yes the drinks were a little expensive but worth it, great cocktails and a good wine list. When the glass sides of the restaurant are removed it's quite special being up so high with such fabulous views all the way around and not being enclosed. The bar terrace is lovely too. It was a privilege to stay here (we were celebrating my husband's 50th) the pool and bar areas are extremely well looked after and everything is spotlessly clean. They gave my husband a birthday cake which was very kind and we had a fabulous stay. We hired a car for a couple of days and parked it at the hotel (free) too. The resort isn't the most exciting or beautiful but the hotel more than makes up for it. We would thoroughly recommend staying here, it's so relaxing & luxurious, I hope we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bohemia Suites & Spa, a sophisticated lifestyle oasis for adults surrounded by the volcanic beauty of Gran Canaria, combines luxury with multifunctional surroundings and offers a secluded setting for guests to get pampered in total peace and privacy. By transforming what was once a run-down building into a modern, ocean-front hotel, Bohemia Suites &Spa has created a place where friends can meet, share ideas and belong. At Bohemia's rooftop restaurant, a spacious indoor-outdoor space, guests mingle with one another while soaking up panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the softly undulating dunes of Maspalomas. Lime-infused cocktails are sipped next to huge panoramic windows that open widely, while diverse Mediterranean and Asian flavors are fused flawlessly on the plates of local diners. In the sultry Siam Thai Spa, Mandala-inspired treatment marquees and rooms provide a tranquil setting for original Thai massages by Thai therapists. Meanwhile, fragrant aromatherapy baths of jasmine, mint and lemon let guests revel in complete secluded luxury. Outside, waves and warm breezes provide the perfect conditions for kite surfing and other water sports. Bohemia's 67 rooms and suites are fully integrated living spaces, where balconies and bedrooms merge seamlessly into one. Rich mahogany floors, native olive-wood furnishings and shades of yellow, purple and terracotta harmonize with the natural environment, rooting guests firmly in the heart of this sun-scorched volcanic island. Bohemia Suites & Spa is an adults-only retreat combining sensory spa experiences with a native design concept that allows its guests the freedom to connect with the jagged volcanic landscape of the Canary Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bohemia Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohemia Suites And Spa
- Bohemia Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Apolo Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Bohemia Suites & Spa Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles