We booked 5 nights at this hotel at the last minute after discovering it on the Voyage Prive website. We booked directly as we didn't want to go for a full week. The hotel has recently undergone a massive refurbishment and is very much the jewel in the crown of the local area. Great thought has gone into creating a superior lifestyle experience. The staff are very charming and welcoming and we had a wonderfully relaxing few days. Breakfast is served on the top floor with superb panoramic views of the Maspalomas dunes and of the beach which stretches for miles. The facilities are fantastic with an excellent gym, sauna and steam room. Everything is creatively designed and looks cool. I had an excellent massage in the Siam spa which fixed a persistent lower back ache. Our room had a great view of the sea. Comfortable bathrobes and fluffy towels are in abundance and even the shower gel and shampoo is replenished daily. The rooms are high tech with Apple TV
Monitors and quirky design. We ate out every night and found some good local restaurants - in particular Calma Chicha which was so good we went back again. We were there primarily to relax and get some sun so were not particularly adventurous. The locality is not terribly inspiring but a walk along the beach is recommended. All in all I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel which offers an Oasis only a 4 hour flight from the UK and the staff are to be commended for delivering a first class service. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bohemia Suites & Spa, a sophisticated lifestyle oasis for adults surrounded by the volcanic beauty of Gran Canaria, combines luxury with multifunctional surroundings and offers a secluded setting for guests to get pampered in total peace and privacy. By transforming what was once a run-down building into a modern, ocean-front hotel, Bohemia Suites &Spa has created a place where friends can meet, share ideas and belong. At Bohemia's rooftop restaurant, a spacious indoor-outdoor space, guests mingle with one another while soaking up panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the softly undulating dunes of Maspalomas. Lime-infused cocktails are sipped next to huge panoramic windows that open widely, while diverse Mediterranean and Asian flavors are fused flawlessly on the plates of local diners. In the sultry Siam Thai Spa, Mandala-inspired treatment marquees and rooms provide a tranquil setting for original Thai massages by Thai therapists. Meanwhile, fragrant aromatherapy baths of jasmine, mint and lemon let guests revel in complete secluded luxury. Outside, waves and warm breezes provide the perfect conditions for kite surfing and other water sports. Bohemia's 67 rooms and suites are fully integrated living spaces, where balconies and bedrooms merge seamlessly into one. Rich mahogany floors, native olive-wood furnishings and shades of yellow, purple and terracotta harmonize with the natural environment, rooting guests firmly in the heart of this sun-scorched volcanic island. Bohemia Suites & Spa is an adults-only retreat combining sensory spa experiences with a native design concept that allows its guests the freedom to connect with the jagged volcanic landscape of the Canary Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bohemia Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohemia Suites And Spa
- Bohemia Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Apolo Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Bohemia Suites & Spa Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles