From the minute we arrived nothing was too much trouble Aaron arrived at our taxi to help with the luggage into the hotel, check in was effortless and within half an hour we were in the 360 restaurant enjoying a welcome drink and then a meal. We were shown to our room straight after where our luggage had already arrived! The room was great and we were happy with it , however because of the construction at the hotel adjacent we asked to be moved which we were the very next day and had an upgrade to a suite which again was very nice with more space and not such a bad view of the construction site.The move was effortless on our part as the hotel staff moved our luggage whilst we were enjoying time by the pool area and looking around the spa and wellness centre. We were not disappointed and booked for a massage the very next day which were very professionally done and we came out feeling invigorated and relaxed. The wellness centre downstairs was great and because the hotel was quiet we we're lucky to enjoy this on our own a couple of times just simply ask at the reception if the spa area can be switched on and within an hour it's ready to use.A great steam room and sauna as well as different shower areas then onto outside to finish relaxing on one of the many beds available in or out of the sun.
Towels were always in plentiful supply by the pool areas and spa areas. We didn't use the gym but it was a well equipped area with water available and air conditioned.
The whole hotel is relaxing and peaceful with waterfalls and music under water in the larger pool.
Staff in all areas were very helpful and tireless in doing all they could to help you nothing was too much trouble, breakfast was served fresh to ones own request as well as having the usual toast/juice and cereal areas ooh and little cakes to try...yes it's breakfast but so what! Yummy!
Staff to mention; Aaron in reception, Stephanie also in reception, the cleaner sorry I didn't get your name but you always had a smile, juan at breakfast and Nieves on the bar to mention just a few are a real credit to this hotel. We hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bohemia Suites & Spa, a sophisticated lifestyle oasis for adults surrounded by the volcanic beauty of Gran Canaria, combines luxury with multifunctional surroundings and offers a secluded setting for guests to get pampered in total peace and privacy. By transforming what was once a run-down building into a modern, ocean-front hotel, Bohemia Suites &Spa has created a place where friends can meet, share ideas and belong. At Bohemia's rooftop restaurant, a spacious indoor-outdoor space, guests mingle with one another while soaking up panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the softly undulating dunes of Maspalomas. Lime-infused cocktails are sipped next to huge panoramic windows that open widely, while diverse Mediterranean and Asian flavors are fused flawlessly on the plates of local diners. In the sultry Siam Thai Spa, Mandala-inspired treatment marquees and rooms provide a tranquil setting for original Thai massages by Thai therapists. Meanwhile, fragrant aromatherapy baths of jasmine, mint and lemon let guests revel in complete secluded luxury. Outside, waves and warm breezes provide the perfect conditions for kite surfing and other water sports. Bohemia's 67 rooms and suites are fully integrated living spaces, where balconies and bedrooms merge seamlessly into one. Rich mahogany floors, native olive-wood furnishings and shades of yellow, purple and terracotta harmonize with the natural environment, rooting guests firmly in the heart of this sun-scorched volcanic island. Bohemia Suites & Spa is an adults-only retreat combining sensory spa experiences with a native design concept that allows its guests the freedom to connect with the jagged volcanic landscape of the Canary Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bohemia Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohemia Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Bohemia Suites And Spa
- Apolo Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Bohemia Suites & Spa Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles