“Very Entertaining”
Review of Chez Funny Boys

Chez Funny Boys
Reviewed 4 July 2014

really enjoyed a few good nights at this bar... great acts, great staff, very late bar, fab music... cant help singing and dancing along

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

By far the nicest venue to watch Drag - air conditioned and plenty of seating! Note the majority of the performance is in Spanish but the queens are exceptionally gifted and the staff very polite and hard working.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I came across this Cabaret bar in the Yumbo centre, having been insulted in another bar.
I must say it was the best thing that happened, as this show bar is excellent.

The bar staff / waiters / table hosts are friendly & polite & the service very fast.

Now I'll come to the cabaret; I can only say that it is a first class professional show, with great costumes.
In fact the best showbar in the Yumbo.

It is supported both my tourists and local customers with a great friendly atmosphere.

I visited on a number of times and each time there was a change to the content of show numbers produced
The show starts at midnight and goes right through until around 03.00 (which is when I left) - the acts flow & are continual. (no D.J. / Karaoke filling in like some bars)

This bar is highly recommended for a great night out; and the bar prices are on par with the rest of the yumbo

Thoroughly enjoyable night, give it a try and you'll won't be disappointed

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was Amazing, we visited 4 times while we were in Gran Canaria. The shows were different every night we went, presumably they must repeat eventually but we didn't see that. Wendi was our favourite with her ability to drop to the floor & do the splits. Claudia was a fabulous Diva, and the compettion between these 2 top acts was hilarious.
All of the acts were engaging, and encouraged a lot of audience participation, which they were all very good at. I did shout myself hoarse when encouraged to shout "Wendi" or "Claudia"
The other acts were also exceptionally good, although having being dragged on stage myself it will be a long time before I can face marshmallows again.
On the opening gala of Gay Pride 2014, the Chez Funny Boys team completely & utterly stole the show.
The barstaff were very friendly & helpful, drinks prices were reasonable.
My only critiscm lies in the physical layout of the place. The bar on one side of the main walkway & stage/seating on the otherside, made getting drinks while watching the show a little difficult. The barstaff did try to get to everyone, but they had the same difficulty getting across the walkway to make sure every customer had drinks.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This is a really amazing bar, I loved everything about it, just got home and already cant wait to go back and see it all again. The people are stage are really funny and entertain the crowd really well and the staff are really attentive with you and cant do enough to help you. the best part is the sexy man who does the pole dancing and serves the drinks, he was also a really nice guy let us take lots of pictures with him and the other staff and none of them minded in the slightest. Great Job guys. see you soon :D