Clean, comfortable and good value for money. Good pool and a nice place to sunbathe. If you get a studio apartment ask for the top floor. You will get a (distant) sea view with a nice balcony. The bungalows by the pool are lovely. Friendly staff. Some noise from the adjacent hotels. Restaurants, pubs and supermarkets right outside so you don't have to go far. The beach is a 20 minute walk. Close to the Centre where many of the pubs and restaurants are contained. We really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely stay again.Recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duplex bungalows with independent bedrooms, bathroom, living-room, kitchen and private garden. In the vicinity is the \"Gran Chaparral\" shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Parquemar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parquemar Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Parquemar Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles