“very good massage”
Review of Massage Gran

Massage Gran
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Professional Massage Studio Gran Massage Gran Canaria Maspalomas, Playa del Ingles. Holistic, Relaxing, Japanese, Thai, Shiatsu, Aromatherapy, Sport, Deep body, Hot Stone, Indian, 4 Hands, Hot Chocolate, Reflexology, Acupressure, Cupping, CranioSacral Therapy, Swedish Massage, Reiki, Limph Drainage, Face Lifting With Acupuncture, ...Deep Tissue Massage,
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

i had a very good massage in good atmosphere and went out really relaxed. he has wonderful hands and knows to use them.

6  Thank Peter A

Reviewed 27 April 2014

A truly professional and skilled massage. He is intuitive and knew exactly what was right for me. It was thoroughly relaxing, and Bran is a charming and sensitive masseur. One hour is not enough, book for two.

6  Thank C R
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Fab massage and banda.haD a relaxing time in a chill out atmosphere.best massage ever.thank u so much.totally recommended.

6  Thank O M
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Bran gave me this unforgettable sensual massage with hot oil all over my body. And as he is a very strong guy he used all his body weight to massage me and I could feel his whole body on top of mine which was a very sensual and erotic feeling.
Too bad we met the last day of my stay, otherwise I would have gone back. I can recommend Bran to all of you, he is very nice and simpathic and a excelent masseur.

11  Thank GaryBcn
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My wife and myself have just spent 3 weeks in Playa del Ingles. We were very active every day of the three weeks doing all day mountain bikes and road bikes tours. We couldn't have done it without the regular "massage intervals" with Juan. We have taken massages all around the world and he has definitely made it to our "all time top 3" list. We'll be back. Oh, best is not to pick up the type of the massage, but just ask Juan what he thinks works for you.

9  Thank Jure C