“an out-of-this-world experience!”
Review of Massage Gran

Massage Gran
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Professional Massage Studio Gran Massage Gran Canaria Maspalomas, Playa del Ingles. Holistic, Relaxing, Japanese, Thai, Shiatsu, Aromatherapy, Sport, Deep body, Hot Stone, Indian, 4 Hands, Hot Chocolate, Reflexology, Acupressure, Cupping, CranioSacral Therapy, Swedish Massage, Reiki, Limph Drainage, Face Lifting With Acupuncture, ...Deep Tissue Massage,
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have had quite a few massages, but the one given by Bran was outstanding!. He is thoroughly professional and knows how to play with his hands and provide the ultimate pleasure. The moves are extremely relaxing and therapeutic and at the end one feels totally pampered and satisfied for the money spent (which isn't expensive at all considering the quality service received!). Bran is very soft-spoken and friendly as person (quite important as one may find unfriendly macho muscled masseurs around in GC). Personally, I prefer a friendly masseur, who is attentive to the needs of his customer and Bran surely does that. I can definitely recommend him to anyone!. Good job Bran and well done!
This will remain as one of the best massages I had experienced.

8  Thank Aravind P

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

i had a very good massage in good atmosphere and went out really relaxed. he has wonderful hands and knows to use them.

6  Thank Peter A
Reviewed 27 April 2014

A truly professional and skilled massage. He is intuitive and knew exactly what was right for me. It was thoroughly relaxing, and Bran is a charming and sensitive masseur. One hour is not enough, book for two.

6  Thank C R
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Fab massage and banda.haD a relaxing time in a chill out atmosphere.best massage ever.thank u so much.totally recommended.

6  Thank O M
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Bran gave me this unforgettable sensual massage with hot oil all over my body. And as he is a very strong guy he used all his body weight to massage me and I could feel his whole body on top of mine which was a very sensual and erotic feeling.
Too bad we met the last day of my stay, otherwise I would have gone back. I can recommend Bran to all of you, he is very nice and simpathic and a excelent masseur.

13  Thank GaryBcn