“You couldn't keep me away from this place.”

Fusion Restaurant & Loungebar
Price range: US$9 - US$22
Cuisines: Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Offering the finest South-east Asian cuisine in a stylish, comfortable and informal setting in the heart of Playa del Ingles
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Ate here for dinner most nights of my holiday.The food was that good I made it my business to sample everything on the menu. I cannot fault any of the main dishes I had ! Every time I went the food and service was top notch. I also highly recommend the cocktails (made with fresh fruit), the strawberry mojito was the best I've ever had. I managed to squeeze in a dessert one of the nights, i had the mango cheesecake and my partner had the chocolate cake (both homemade), they were absolutely delicious. I highly recommend this place for lunch/dinner (I wish I could have some now), great value, great food and great service. They also have an amazing offer on between 4-6pm, 2 main dishes for €15, plus 2 for 1 on cocktails. You will go here once and wont want to go anywhere else!

1  Thank UrsyA

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We'd seen the restaurant on trip advisor after craving some Thai food. Came down on a Saturday night and from the outside thought, to our dismay, that the restaurant was closed. Luckily, it wasn't, and we were shown in by a nice man/host who was a little bit clueless about which table we could be sat in. It was quite busy, and had a nice atmosphere. Limited menu, but the curries were lovely - if a bit expensive. My partner ordered the pork red curry and I ordered a chicken coconut curry. Although the menu was small, they had still managed to run out of pork for the red curry so my partner had to order it with chicken instead. This isn't a big issue, but on a Saturday and with a small menu this shouldn't happen. The dishes were well presented but the bowls were quite cumbersome to eat from. Chicken was so tender and the curries were gorgeous. If you like Thai food make sure you check it out!

1  Thank Acoburndavis
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My partner and I visited Fusion twice while we were in Gran Canaria. Both times were amazing. The service was wonderful, and the food was plentiful and good.. Do yourself a favour and visit there!

1  Thank Bassooninsc
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Decided we had had enough of average dining this evening and decided to log to TripAdvisor for a recommendation for somwhere really good to eat. We love good asian food and we were not let down tonight. Cant recommend Fusion enough in Playa del Ingles. Everything from the wine to the mains were fantastic and I left the selection of everything to Rob and his bro. Heading back tomorrow night to do it all over again!! If you enjoy good food, you wont be disappointed!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

One of the best meals I had during my holiday in Playa Del Ingles, if you like Asian food you will love this place. Only issue I had was that there was no outdoor seating and no air conditioning, but the food more than makes up for that.