“Welcoming & tasty food”

Restaurante Adria
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Cuisines: German, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Adria Restarant is situated on the first floor of the Centro Comercial Cita (Cita Centre) in Playa Del Ingles. We first opened the business in 1983 and we offer a selection of both Spanish and International dishes. Our food is of the highest quality and fresh daily with a lot of items sourced locally from established suppliers. You will find a very pleasant and relaxing atmosphere in our restaurant with staff who are friendly, helpful and will ensure that your every need is met. Visit us and I can promise that you will not be disappointed, visit the Adria restaurant where quality and good prices meet. The team at the Adria Restaurant wish you a very pleasant holiday and a memorable stay in Playa Del Ingles.
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Ate early evening. Staff were accommodating with our needs with young children, giving them colouring books etc to help occupy them.
My main course of Sirloin steak with onions was delicious & the nicest meal I had in my 2 weeks on Gran canaria.
The location takes some finding right at the back of a dated partially occupied shopping centre but was worth the trouble of finding. Few nice touches we didn't get else where for example free brandies to finish.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We felt so welcome from the minute we walked in the door. The staff member that served us was so friendly and very attentive. The food was absolutely gorgeous and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Way better than the normal tourist places you'd find on holidays.

1  Thank Laura89C
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Visited Adria after reading the great reviews here and once again was not disappointed!

Lovely location within the bustling and lively Cita complex, we were given a first class welcome which continued with superb and personable service throughout.

My starter of Jacket Potatoes in a mojo sauce was tasty and plentiful and my Carbonara main was a huge portion of heaven - cheesy with fresh pasta and delicious bacon.

My friend had a lasagne which smelt divine (and I'm told it tasted as such too)

Great service and great food - what more could you want?

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Well, we were back again and what can I say, FANTASTIC! We were treated like royalty or even better part of the family, no wonder after 26 years in business the Adria is going from strength to strength. As ever the food was outstanding, steaks amazing, prawns fresh and appetizing and we had the Crepe Suzettes made by Ernesto and they were simply sublime.

Every visitor to the Adria is treated with utmost respect and given a 5 star service, the whole team at the Adria know how to make a real and long lasting memory of a fantastic holiday.

Look no further than the Adria for a culinary experience with added friendly service.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I love this restaurant and have done so since 1988 when I first went there under its old name. This is my 26th year of going to the Adria and my table is reserved already for June. The Adria has had the same menu and the same chef since the Restaurant opened in the late 70's, the steak is world beating and the only steak that I have had that came near to it was in Buenos Aires the home of the steak. My visit to the Adria on any holiday in Gran Canaria is an integral part of the trip, you will love this restaurant, although it is now so popular you may need to book in advance, since 1988 I have eaten in some of the worlds best restaurants and nowhere have I ever found the friendless, the attention to detail and the pure quality of the food served, after all after 34 years experience they know how to do it properly.