First we booked holidays and then I found all these bad reviews on Tripadvisor.
Now I am after 11 days holidays in Europalace and I have to admit (my companion too) that as many people as many opinions.
First of all you have to know that it is 3,5 star hotel (not a 5 star) - so do not expect level as for example Westin Hotel present. We got room 707 with an amazing ocean view (it is worth to pay more to have room on higher level). The apartment cosists of 2 rooms with 4 beds, kitchen, bathroom and big terrace. We did not spend much time in the room (as we preffered sunbathing and trips) but it was not as bad as in previous opinions - for example towels did not have holes and there is free wifi in apartment.
The placement of the hotel is (in my opinion) one of the best in Playa del Ingles. Actually it is not even one minute to the beach. Later after trips through Playa I did not find any hotel as close to the beach - and as high - to have such a nice view.
In some of the pevious reviews people wrote bad opinions about food. And again - I do not understand why? The food was really various. Want sweet breakfast - you can have sweet one. Want salty breakfast - you can have it as well. The only disadvantage was that you have to pay for drinks to dinner.
All the staff was very nice and helpful. They also speak english (not only german and spanish).
I would recommend hotel for everyone who wants to spend their time on sunbathing and sightseeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Europalace The building is located in a quiet residential area in front of natural sand beach, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and listen undulating, radiant sunrise and sunsets, with splendid views of the dunes of Maspalomas. Apartment: Between the 1st floor and 9th floor (approx 46 m2,.), for up to 4 people, have a separate bedroom with a fan and (safe extra charge), full bathroom, hairdryer, salon - dining room, with two built-in beds, electric stove, refrigerator, kitchen, telephone, satellite TV, balcony / terrace and sea view from the 1st floor. The studios (40 m2 approx.), Up to 3 people, with room-hall two beds and a sofa bed, fan, safe (extra charge), full bathroom, hairdryer, electric stove, refrigerator , kitchenware, telephone, satellite TV, balcony. The complex has a supermarket, restaurant, features air conditioning, fan, half board, with buffet service (breakfast and dinner), Jacuzzi and children's pool with umbrellas, deck chairs, mattresses and free playground, solarium sea view, custody of bicycles, free gym, in the hotel CONNECTION wi-fi free and 24 hour security, 3-star officer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and LoveHolidays so you can book your Hotel Europalace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Europalace Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Aparthotel Europalace Playa Del Ingles
- Hotel Europalace Gran Canaria/Playa Del Ingles