“didnt find it too interesting”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Yumbo Centrum

Yumbo Centrum
Broendby, Denmark
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“didnt find it too interesting”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2010

The place most for gays ( have nothing against about them) but if you are straight, than choose Kasbah.

Have been middle of the day to buy some stuff but the shopkeeper try to push me to buy something.and have hold my hands to keep me in the shop. Hate it.

3 Thank fru_jensen

• Polish first
Kilmarnock
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Yumbo is for all ages!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2010

I'm so sick of people saying that you shouldn't take young kids to the Yumbo centre. My youngest is 3, second is 12. Also had two other daughters at 17 and 23 with us this year and they all had the best holiday ever. We have made the best friends in the world there and I'll never let anyone tell me it's suitable for children. My kids are treated like gold by the staft at Buddies, The Gallery and Taurus. If you want a night out where you can watch the world go by or sing karaoke, have a laugh with some new friends or catch up with old friends it's the place to be. Buddies cafe caters for the fussiest eaters in the world thanks to Jason who had to put up with our "car crash orders". So thanks to Gary, Joseph, Glen, Jason, Asa & Molly - we love you guys and we'll see you next year

6 Thank fi270572
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun Fun Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2010

If you want nighlife this IS the place to be. If you don't like noise, people and instead wish to have a quite life I would not recommend. Its not for kiddies I would agree, but for those reviewers who have been negative, what were you thinking taking your kids out to the wee hours? Would you do that at home and take them to the local boozer or nightclub? I think not. For adults, if you enjoy something different from the normal humdrum bars and nightlclubs you will get a bit of a taste of the exotic!! It is one of the biggest gay scenes in Europe with drag shows, sing alongs, cabaret and loads of dancing if you want!!! I Love it!!!

3 Thank LondonAb
Manchester, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Strange but wondeful place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2010

The Yumbo is a very strange place, but it has great restaurants and nightlife. The shopping is good too if you would like to get duty free items. The alcohol is cheaper at the Yumbo than it is at the duty free airport. I'd recommend waiting and buying your cigarettes and alcohol at Yumbo or any other shopping centre in Gran Canaria.

The drinks are very expensive, so try not to get ripped off. If you are on a night out, shop around. Some bars charge 7 euros just for a diet coke! You can buy a bottle of Coca-cola from the vending maching for 1.30 and put your own alcohol in it and walk around. It is much cheaper and just as fun. Since it is all open air, you can take in the atmosphere of the bars, without even going in! I know this is cheap, but it is also smart. :)

If you go in the bar that lets you wear a wristband and run up a tab, be very careful! The drinks are expensive and add up quick. If you have your drinking head on, I would avoid this bar at all cost.

3 Thank andy139
Manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Be Lelo Restaurant is the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2010

Went there twice in a week and had excellent food with friendly quick service. The fish with prawns was amazing , and the Portofino salad was packed with chicken and all so kinds of delights. Found the staff to be really friendly and helpful as well as having a great sense of humour. Compliments to the Chefs and well done to the waiters. Value for money!

1 Thank Mike4Alex