“Been every year - Never fails”
Review of Columbus I

Columbus I
Ranked #106 of 386 Restaurants in Playa del Ingles
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We have been coming to Columbus for 19 years and each year the food have always been superb. Situated next to the beach, the restaurant offers outdoor and indoor seating.

The menu offers a large range of dishes at different prices. The best dishes they offer are the grilled squid, white grouper or the peppered steak/pork. The portions are generous but what makes this place great is that the quality is superb.

Service is great, ignore the guy who tries to get customers in, all restaurants in the area has one of these so please do not be put off by this. The staff are lovely and are great with families too.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

The restaurant has a beachside location on the playa, but is protected by walls and windows so sand isn't an issue. Large sized portions and friendly staff made this an enjoyable dinner.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I cannot praise this little restaurant enough. Great food, very reasonable prices!
I had the T-bone steak and it was without doubt the best steak I have ever had.....huge and perfectly cooked! If I can upload the pic I will.

Visit this place and fill your bellies ! :0)

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Right next to the beach this restaurant has plenty of choice. The food is well presented and portions are large. The staff all speak English and are helpful and pleasant. Prices are very reasonable. We returned on a number of occasions at various times of the day. Try the real fruit smoothies for a hangover cure!

Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

Staff were so welcoming we went back 5 times in our holiday, they were so attentive and friendly couldn't fault them at all! We tried a different meal every night and was more impressed each night, we just wanted more! You get free appetizers and honey rum which are lovely little extras! Ignore the negative reviews definitely give this restaurant a try if you want a friendly local atmosphere with outstanding food! You wont be disappointed!