“Beautiful place, great food and friendly staff!”

Steakhouse El Rancho
Price range: US$1 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I had the meatballs starter and a fish pizza for my main. They where served beautifully and tasted amazing. Not too spicey but enough! The setting is lovely and cosey and the staff are very friendly. Reasonable priced apart from my one complaint, my friend ordered two pints of pineapple juice and when the bill arrived the pineapple juice in total cost more than his main meal! 6.90 euros per pint! My beer was only 2.90. Not sure what was going on there but I would definately go back :)

Reviewed 16 July 2014

If only there was an el rancho near me at home. This was the most beautiful mean possible. Absolutely spot on. Not too expensive either. Perfect

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner ate here 3 times during our two week stay and would have happily had dinner here every single night. Food was delicious and great value for money. The staff were an absolute joy and could not be more helpful. Would recommend a visit to el rancho if you enjoy good food, a nice atmosphere and some banter with the staff!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Me & my husband ate here 5 nights out of our 7 night holiday and it's absolutely brilliant! Delicious food, decent prices and friendly staff-especially Paco. We have visited here for 3 years and hope to do so next year.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

When ordering ribs and some quite expensive steak, we expected the food to taste a lot more than it did. The sauces were tame to go with it and we almost had to chase the waiter to get served more drinks. Once we did, he unfortunately forgot the bring it so we were not impressed.

The atmosphere is quite alright but it is a bit pricey considering what you get. The portions are generous, though, and that seemed to be the case for everyone. We went to this place a year ago as well and we found it a lot better then - more lively, more welcoming and with a lot more umpf to the meat dishes.