Paraiso del Sol Apartments
Hotel Sir Anthony(Playa de las Americas)
US$356
US$340
Palm Beach Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
US$115
  • Beachfront
Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$156
Iberostar Las Dalias(Playa de las Americas)
US$210
  • Pool
H10 Las Palmeras(Playa de las Americas)
US$170
US$158
Mediterranean Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$150
US$124
Mediterranean PL
US$155
  • Pool
H10 Conquistador(Playa de las Americas)
US$188
US$175
Apartamentos Oro Blanco(Playa de las Americas)(Great Value!)
US$44
  • Bar/Lounge
Catalonia Oro Negro(Playa de las Americas)
US$72
US$62
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsring hobrooms are basicrooms were cleanedyoung peoplenice balconyafter reading some of the reviewsfresh towelsa bit worriedsun loungersplenty of sunbedsstudio apartmentevery other daytwo single bedsbooked this hotelmin walksmall poolsiam park
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Just got back from Tenerife.We were there with our friends and as we read the rewievs, we were hoping to see some cockroaches, even left all the spilled food on the floor for them, but during the week we were not able to see a single cockroach.

Food was good and so were the cocktails in the bar. Room cleaning took place after every two days. Beach and best nightclubs are in the walking distance.
Despite our occasional rude behaviour, the hotel staff were very friendly.

Room Tip: Some second floor rooms have sea view.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Olari664641
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Because of the delay with our flight all the passengers were moved to Paraiso del Sol for one night. Our friends were robbed during the night. All the things were in the room but as I have found out after in my room and in the room of my friends the locks on the door to the terrasa did not work at all. Be careful!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Sergey T
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Spent a holiday week with my mother-in-law and was surprised to see the apartment for the price we paid. We got a 2nd floor apartment with sea view, a balcony, quiet area and short distance to the beach. The cleaning was good, clean towels daily, clean sheets several times. Saw no cockroaces - and I really looked for them as they horrifies me.
Short distance to the boardwalk and restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Laila1960
Reviewed 17 January 2012

This is the WORST hotel I have ever stayed in - It all started when we were dropped on the side of the road at 3AM and told that the hotel was "over theere" a non-English speaking driver pointed vaugley in the direction of the hotel - after trying to call the hotel and not getting anywhere with the receptionist (at this point we could not even find the reception!)
After a few hours of walking around we found the reception and checked in - after we closed the door that's when things started to scurry across the floor - across the bed, across the kitchen, everywhere there were cockroaches - at this point if I could've zipped myself in my suitcase I would've, Instead we spent another hour or so trying to catch these things under glasses, bowls - ANYTHING!
We realised that the vents above the front door were open so we closed these - every night and day we had to make sure that every possible vent they could get in by was closed - blocked by towels to stop them invading - this seemed to work but you would still occasionally get them in your room - you can only imagine how hot and sweaty and generally unpleasant the rooms because when you had NO air in them.
Apart from this the room was cleaned two/three times I believe in a 10 day stay, which is when they changed the sheets too, the place was really run down the furniture was holding on by a thread and everything was dirty.
The only customer's I would advise this too (if I had to) would be boys on a lads holiday that didn't care for cleanliness or cockroaches and were just interested in booze and sleep on a shoe string budget.

The location was the only good thing - a short walk to restaurants, a supermarket, the beach front and bars - ONLY POSITIVE

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scarter92
Reviewed 8 January 2012

We read reviews before going, Well it was worse than i could have imagined. Theyre was creepy crawlie all over sink units inside kettle etc,a spray to kill them was supplied under sink, It makes my skin crawl to think about it. Only good thing was towels were changed daily ,sheets changed once in our 7 days there. Never again

Room Tip: Do not stay here !!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple