Very clean hotel , maids came every day only thing missing no evening entertainment , good base not to many loud teens , for a great night out Wigan arms to see crystal star or chillies Nigel walker ska night you need to be fit to keep up with the dancing , to eat if you want a proper English meal or just a mug of tea or coffee pop down to heads and tails , only down side about resort be careful of pick pockets operating at night at Veronica end of town ,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This pleasant low rise complex enjoys an excellent location in the very heart of Playa de Las Americas. The complex is formed by two floor bungalows surrounded by bright flowers and shrubs. New and very pleasant buffet restaurant with show cooking and nice terrace. Reception area and main bar have been refurbished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Paraiso del Sol Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Sol Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paraiso Del Sol Apartments Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas