i was dreading this hotel after reviews,and as we booked for xmas and new year,and were pleasantly surprised we had a 2,bed apertment was dated but nothing to complain about large balcony,2nd room a bit dark but when told reception someone came and put a brighter bulb in, meals were adequete,staff brilliant,got to hotel and wanted cup of tea asked for nearest supermarket to get milk and one of staff got us 1/2 a carton from restaraunt, ALL staff pleasant and helpful,some guests need to learn to watch their language[british] and family who had one woman who used bad language and had to shout as well. allowing children to run riot then complain when accidents happen,i believe if you treat people with respect you get it back,was ashmed to be english at times germans,spanish all greeted us politely,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This pleasant low rise complex enjoys an excellent location in the very heart of Playa de Las Americas. The complex is formed by two floor bungalows surrounded by bright flowers and shrubs. New and very pleasant buffet restaurant with show cooking and nice terrace. Reception area and main bar have been refurbished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paraiso del Sol Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Sol Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paraiso Del Sol Apartments Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas