Very friendly and helpful reception staff on arrival.
Rooms are decent size but are definitely in need of an upgrade. The beds are comfortable and the kitchen is well equipped.
Cleaning service is regular and very good.
My boyfriend and i stayed there twice in 2013.
The first time we had an unwanted gecko visit our room and as we weren't quite sure on how to get rid of it, we went to ask for help at reception. We got told that someone would be along in around 10mins and after about half an hour one of the maids turned up...with fly spray. She didn't speak English at all and did not have the faintest idea what to do. She ended up leaving which caused us to go to reception yet again but this time i had taken a picture of it to show them. 20mins later a gentleman turned up and got rid of it for us. This however ended up being quite an amusing story to tell.
As we are on the subject on unwanted guests, both times we stayed we seemed to have an ant problem. We weren't in our room that much and we made sure all food was secure but this might be more of a problem for some people.
There is a supermarket just next door to the apartments which is very handy and there is also an Iceland about 20mins walk away.
The beach front is a 10min walk (downhill) and there you will find great restaurants/bars and lots of the usual, local tourist shops. Our favorite place to eat was a restaurant along the sea front called Deep Blue. Deffo recommend this place, food was amazing both times we went!
There is a restaurant at the hotel which serves Breakfast, lunch and dinner but we have never used it.
The pool is great for chilling and relaxing the whole day.
Worth a visit for location as long as you aren't wanting to spend much time in your apartment room. Perfect for a cheap get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This pleasant low rise complex enjoys an excellent location in the very heart of Playa de Las Americas. The complex is formed by two floor bungalows surrounded by bright flowers and shrubs. New and very pleasant buffet restaurant with show cooking and nice terrace. Reception area and main bar have been refurbished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Paraiso del Sol Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Sol Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paraiso Del Sol Apartments Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas