I went with my boyfriend on the 14th of June we got to the hotel at 12 at night our friends were already over there and were having a drink outside the hotel. we checked in and a man from the hotel showed us to the room. we went strait to the room put our suit case in and went over to join our friends after a couple of hours we went back to the room to notice our whole suitcase had been stole our camera from our hand luggage money and everything we had! We went strait over go reception to complain the staff weren't interested atall they just told us to phone the police!we know for sure it's the staff that's stealing as there was no broken entry no smashed windows or anything.the man that took us to our room had obviously stole it after confronting him he left and wasn't back the rest of the holiday! There was 4 people robbed just in the time we were there its a disgrace!! I had read reviews before we went but had no idea it was the staff or we would have never went there! We had to pay 400 euros to get a flight home! Would recommend Tennirefe as there's lots to do but would definitely suggest to pay the extra money for a better hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This pleasant low rise complex enjoys an excellent location in the very heart of Playa de Las Americas. The complex is formed by two floor bungalows surrounded by bright flowers and shrubs. New and very pleasant buffet restaurant with show cooking and nice terrace. Reception area and main bar have been refurbished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paraiso del Sol Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Sol Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paraiso Del Sol Apartments Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas