“best place to say in las americas”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Playa de las Americas
Parque Santiago Villas
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My partner and I stayed here in June/July last year and im only getting to write a review now!! stayed here in 2012 with a group of friends also. In terms of location it is BRILLIANT as it is very close to the strip (only about a 5/10min walk). Perfect location for restaurants also-I would highly recommend the safari centre (beautiful Chinese and Italian).
The apartments themselves were very clean both times I stayed there, the staff were very friendly especially the bar staff by the pool. It is suitable for both families, couples and groups of people as there is a small playpark right at the pool and there are also slides in PS3 which is beside PS4. The pool is not too noisy which is good if you want to relax by the pool. The only downfall for me was that the pool is salt water (personally I am not a lover)
Parque Santiago is EXCELLENT value for money and I would recommend it to anyone. Will definitely be back this summer.
In terms of general attractions in Las Americas I would definitely advise the jet skiing (reasonable prices), taking a trip to both Loro Parque and Siam Park - brilliant for both adults and kids.
The strip is also very good for a cheap drink and a dance.

Room Tip: With sea view
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank 635Anonymous

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We have just returned home after two weeks there.A great complex.The appartment was perfect.The staff friendly and helpful There are two outdoor pools one heated. The rooms where clean with clean towels daily.A great location,nothing to fault.

Room Tip: The rooms with a sea view are great the staff will move you whenever possible
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank John T
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Picked this Hotel on recommendation. We were very surprised at the quality of venue, rooms and facilities.Every where was spotless, rooms very spacious with everything needed for a family stay. The balcony was enormous with table chairs and sun beds.Rooms were cleaned every day.The pools in Santiago 3 and 4 were very clean , plenty of sun beds and safe for children. All in all a very reasonable and enjoyable holiday. Think we will be back !!!

Room Tip: Rooms over looking the pool and gardens are probably the best
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Melanie19562014
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This is our second stay here in the parque Santiago 4, we booked directly with the hotel, we got a studio on the 4 th floor facing the sea and pool, the view was awesome, the studios are well equipped , small kitchen area , nice couch that doubles as a sofa bed, I think they would be a little crowded for three . Pity the bathroom didn't have a window , but the pool area makes up for everything . Loads of sun beds and umbrellas and so restful, with the sound of the ocean . Great place for walking . Hopefully we will return again .

Room Tip: Pool view if you are lucky
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank louCork
Reviewed 12 March 2014

My boyfriend & I stayed here in Feb 2014. On arrival I was very impressed with the hotel. We stayed in a studio apartment, which are all in the tower above reception. I was very impressed with the pool area, especially the heated pool, it was manned by a lifeguard and kept beautifully clean. The pool restaurant we ate at once, and based on service and our pretty much cold meal, we decided not to go again. Our room was lovely, not too out dates and cleaned every day. There was as many others had mentioned noise up until 11pm, so if you are early sleepers or have a child, I'd maybe mention this at booking stage. It didn't bother us, as we were out every night. There is so much on the door step of this hotel. The safari center has amazing restaurants and bars. And in the day there is a cocktail bar on the walkway along the beach/rocks that I would highly recommend. I would suggest if you are going to take a multi plug adapter as the only plug you can use is in the kitchen, and trying to charge 2 phones, a kindle, an ipad and power my hair dryer and straighteners was a bit of a pain. LADIES TAKE A HAIR DRYER. As you aren't provided with one. Overall I had a lovely stay, and would definitely book again!

Room Tip: All studios are in the tower, therefore a bit noisy. Be prepared Take a hair dryer!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Sasha C
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Going back for a second timec, great position near the beach and central position. Plenty of places to eat locally supermarket opposite x the pools are amazing , rooms are clean and spacious ,no entertainment but plenty going on around the hotel .

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking pool rather than street as could be noisy
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank lemmie
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stayed at Parque Santiago IV for 10 days in Summer, it's a great location - literally seconds away from the beach! Great pool (no chlorine either which is great!) good bar for drinks and snacking (pizza was divine) and a great price too!

Our room was pretty standard, we ate out every night bar one, if you plan on eating in quite a lot you might want to rethink your choice as the kitchen can only do the basics - but being right in the middle of some of the tastiest restaurants in the area so it wasn't really an issue for us!

Definitely sample the surrounding restaurants and go for walks along the coast - all in all, a good hotel with polite staff in a perfect location.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends