“Way better than expected”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Playa de las Americas
Parque Santiago Villas
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have just returned from staying at Parque Santiago IV with my teenager daughter. We had a wonderful relaxing time and a holiday that was far better than we expected,
We stayed in a studio overlooking the road, which was fine, although the bar was underneath there was never any noise after 1am. The daily housekeeping was nothing less than perfect and all members of staff were very friendly and helpful.
We loved the pool area, there were always plenty of sunbeds available and the pools never felt crowded.
The location is excellent right next to shops and restaurants which gave us plenty to do in the evenings.
Traveling on my own with by daughter I felt extremely safe in this hotel, not once did I feel uncomfortable when walking in this area of Playa de las Americas.
I only had one small complaint and that isthe light on the balcony goes off before 12.00 which is a little annoying when trying to play cards. But as this was my only negative it show was a wonderful hotel and location that this is.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank 774SallyB

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Just come back from a week at Parque Santiago IV. Fantastic view from room over the pool and beach. Very friendly helpful staff especially the lads at the poolside restaurant serving a great full english with a smile and always up for a laugh. Accomodation more than acceptable sleeping 3 comfortably and plenty of pots, pans, crockery and cutlery. Would recommend for any family.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank David H
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Having stayed at this wonderful complex several years ago, I wasn't convinced that this trip would exceed the high standards I remembered from the past. How wrong was I! Stayed in ps4 and was given a huge apartment when id only booked a studio. Room was clean and very spacious with views of the sea and pool-perfect. For such a busy and popular complex there is very little noise making it a perfect place to relax. Poolside area is immaculate and great care is taken to clean the pools each morning. Location is fab! Plenty of shops and restaurants to choose from. Staff friendly and Daniel in pub scarlet in ps3 goes that extra mile to ensure you enjoy your time there! Honestly can't fault the place and I will most definitely be returning in the future!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank luvuwil
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We booked into the Parque Santiago complex with Thomas Cook, not knowing which building we would be in. We were given room 1219 in PS4, which is excellent. We have a sea view and a pool view. Great location.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Tim F
Reviewed 1 August 2014

When we first arrived we were a little disappointed at being made to wait an hour and a half for our room as we had been traveling from 3am. However to make up for this, we were offered a complimentary drink at the pool bar. The rest of our stay was fantastic and would recommend this hotel to both young groups of friends and also families. The reception and security could not have been nicer. I had my bagged stolen while walking home on our third night (avoid walking along the promenade at night) and both the security and reception on duty did their best to reassure us by clearing our room cards and replacing them without a fuss. On that note the police in Tenerife were also very helpful (even if they struggled to understand what I was saying with my Scottish accent). The hotel complex was lovely, Prague Santiago 4 has two salt water lake pools, one cold and one hot, with plenty of sun loungers and parasols which are cleaned regularly. Although we never used it, if you have a young family you can also use the small water park in Prague Santiago 3 which is designed for kids. Our rooms were cleaned daily and the maids put that little bit extra in by folding our jammies into a fan shape. We also had access to free wifi in the reception area of the hotel for our full stay, which was a nice surprise. On our last day we were unable to keep our room on due to high demand and ended up having a 11 hour wait before our transfer to the airport and therefore if booking I would pay for the late check out there and then instead of waiting until you arrive. There are shower facilities available, but if a lot of flights are going out these can get quite busy, so need to plan carefully to ensue you have time. We were lucky as it was only our group leaving the hotel at that time.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank E M
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Facilities really good. Hotel is clean but the reason why I won't be staying at this hotel again is due to the staff and security guards. The security guards tell you off for practically anything = power trip. They are rude, agressive and made me feel constantly scrutinised. They carry batons, handcuffs and pepper spray at all times. Receptionist is rude and unhelpful but this maybe because they are understaffed. We arrived and there was a big que to speak to him to only find out that we had to wait till 4pm (4 hours wait) for our rooms to be available. No balls allowed in the swimming pool. The swimming pool is salt water. Balcony lights automatically switch off at 11.30. If you want to have fun on holiday, choose another hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014
7  Thank Faffer1
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Brilliant short break, recuperating from knee operations. Initially on 7th floor but no problem re-locating me to 1st floor over the pool area. Didn't have any food included but this suited me. Spacious room with cooking facilities and massive balcony.
The pools were brilliant and made the holiday for me.
So good are thinking of going back there for big family holiday next year

Room Tip: Best around pool area.