“Lovely place ”

Green Garden Resort & Suites
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely time with my two sons and partner last October. The room we got was lovely. And all though was not totally spotless It was fine. It's not like you are in your room for much of the holiday. The pool area was excellent. Very clean. The food wasn't the greatest but it was editable. The kids loves going up for their own snack and food as it was first time all inclusive for us. The area around the pool was very well kept. The entertainment was fine at night, or you could walk or get a taxi into las Americas. I would not hesitate to go back there .

Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Scottiebabe
Recepcion G, Director de Recepción at Green Garden Resort & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear guests,

Many thanks for taking your time to review. I am so happy you find Green Garden Resort such a lovely place. It is great to read the room was lovely and the pool area excellent and clean.

We make every effort to make our guests happy and it is great when recognized.

All the staff and Management thank you for your lovely review and hope to see you soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,803)

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Just back from a fantastic family holiday at the green garden hotel (no58) this is a brilliant hotel ,I had read some bad report before coming so was a bit apprehensive on arrival but was delighted with our one bedroom apartment it was spotless the staff were very friendly and nothing was a problem for them they cleaned and change linen every day except Sunday and Wednesdays but you can ask for extra clean towel if required .The food was lovely great choice at all meals also snacks and ice cream we were really spoiled !! plenty for the kids and grow ups too all was very fresh and presented well ,the pools and all areas were spotless ,good choice off drinks and juices .
We went to monkey beach ( free bus)one day it was lovely and food was good all part off the all inclusive deal also with Siam park included this was a great saving we could go as many times as we liked during the 7days and free bus from hotel there and back Tuesday and Friday quieter days because off change over but great place for all the family .The staff as I said were great from the front desk to the cleaners we did enjoy our water aerobics and water polo with rod he was great fun and the kids all seemed to love him can't wait to return thank you for a brill holiday

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear guests,

Fantastic review! Many thanks for taking your time to review. We are so happy we have met your expectations. It is great to read the apartment was spotless and the staff so friendly.

I am delighted you find the food lovely with great choice at all meals and also the snacks.

It is a big pleasure you enjoy your day at Monkey Beach Club.

Hope to see you soon for another brilliant holiday.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I've just got back from a weeks holiday with my girlfriend at this resort. We thoroughly enjoyed it, the hotel was well presented and was out of the way from the town, the food at breakfast lunch and dinner was great, the only issue is the snack bar! Compare to other hotels I have been to this didn't meet the standards, all that was on offer was croissants with ham and cheese in the them then a bowl of crisps on the side. ROD is a great entertainer!! With little facilities he has done great job to keep all ages entertained. Your hotel is lucky to have him as one of your entertainers. I would resort to this hotel again as it relaxing and like I said it was very enjoyable!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guests,

Many thanks for taking your time to review. I am glad to read you enjoyed your holiday in our resort and we have met your expectations. It is a big pleasure you find the food great. Regarding the snacks, we will take good note of it and take the appropriate actions. We appreciate your kind words about Rod.

We are looking forward to seeing you back with us soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Just got back from a weeks holiday and Green Garden Resort the hotel was lovely and food brill. The pool was lovely too and not packed at all. However on the 3rd day we woke up to find my husbands mobile had been pinched and my handbag was outside on the patio area so to us it was obvious we had been burgled, my husband went to reception to report and the man was not interested at all did not want to know. We reported it everyday to different receptionist and it was the same everyday "no sorry it could of not happened". Disgusted at this and we will be spreading over every website !!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank shellcrox
Recepcion G, Director de Recepción at Green Garden Resort & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear guests,

Thank you for taking your time to review. It is great to read you find Green Garden Resort lovely and the food brilliant. We highly apprecite that.

In relation to the incident you mention, we inform you that we have never had any case like yours for at least 5 years. Considering all the information you gave us and additionally our internal investigation; reading of the lock, etc. and the fact of not reporting to the police, unfortunately we can not reach any reasonable conclusion.

Once again, I am really sorry your mobil was never found.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Just back from a family holiday at green garden.Rooms were very nice,plenty of room & A/c in both.nice balconies upper & lower floor.Staff very friendly & polite.
We booked through Expedia with 'Free Wifi' clearly printed on our booking confirmation,when you get there the 'Free wifi' lasts one & a half days (a joke in this day & age) so we decided to buy the wifi they were selling for €25 per week,the wifi does not even work in the hotel room you have to sit out on the balcony to use it (despite our room being only 40 yards from reception.I think this a total scam !
The price of a pint of local beer €4.50 (rip off)
Food in main restaurant is very small portions for a high price.
Twice in bar restaurant half of our order was forgotten.
The pool entertainment on our first week was organised by a lady who just went through the paces with no real Intrest in the children or adults.
The second week was totally different,a guy called Rod had takeover pool activity & had the kids and families by the pool rocking.He included everybody in water games and all other fun activities,he was excellent.
We met some families who were All inclusive and not all were impressed with the standard of the food.
This is just an honest opinion of our holiday experience at Green garden resort.
A McDonagh.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank AlanMcD1971

Dear guests,

Thanks you so much for taking your time to review. We are glad to read the rooms were nice and the staff friendly and polite. I am sorry you experienced problems with Wifi. You have free Wifi up to 500 MB and after that you upgrade to Premium Access.

As a suggestion in case you are relaxing and spending the day in the complex for one day or two it is better to go all inclusive.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed at the green garden resort from the 17th June for two weeks all inclusive. The hotel is beautiful and is quite a large complex, the grounds are beautiful,the rooms are nice and homely with all essentials included, me and my family are really laid back people and don't ever complain but I have to admit the rooms were not clean, the cleaner comes in everyday except Sunday and Wednesday , she only ever cleaned the bedroom . I say clean I mean make the beds which were only changed once while we were there. Everywhere was dusty the floors were never mopped unfortunately I was disappointed , there was a dead fly splattered on the wardrobe door when we arrived it was still there when we left. There are also a lot of cockroaches , we never seen them in the rooms but at night outside you were guaranteed to see them. I know most places have them and it's no ones fault it just made me sleep uneasy but we never seen them in the room. So make sure you lock your balcony doors. If you do have a 1st floor room the views are beautiful huge mountains and we could see the sea from are balcony we were in room 72 close to the pool.
Before are stay I read a lot of reviews on here about the location of the hotel some people complained it was far away from shops and the beach, for me and my family this was not a problem but I suppose depends on the individual. It's in a nice quiet area but only a short 15-20 min walk to both costa adeje or las americas. This could be a problem for families with a few children or disabled people as there are a lot of busy roads to cross and the journey back to the hotel is up steep hills. Taxis are always around and it is only a few euros from either destination.
All the staff work extremely hard and do long shifts despite this they are always friendly. I have to admit we had a brilliant time here everyone is so nice and we met so many lovely people , we are only a young family and there is a variety of people some like us in there twenties, middle aged people , and older people ,singles,couples,and families. There is a brilliant atmosphere here . There is always some entertainment going on like water polo, or giant inflatable slides in the pool , or fashion shows, some days there is music round the pool other days are relaxing so it suites all different people. At night there are different shows and while we were there they were all brilliant . The entertainment staff were really nice too and had humour for all different ages so they included the whole family which was really good as the kids don't get bored and the adults can relax and enjoy themselves too, I can't remember the lady's name who done the entertainment but she was a real character and so funny, there was also a gentleman called Rod he was also very funny and again was good with the children and had the adults laughing too. One day he done an exercise class in the pool fully clothed. Everyone thought it was a real exorcise regime and joined in but I think he was making it up as he went along it was so funny and everyone watching was in hysterics. They definitely made are holiday,
I'm going to state another negative for me and my family and it's the food. The breakfasts were the standard English breakfast foods sausage beans although there was cereal and pancakes on offer. Lunch and dinner to me was exactly the same. We were told dinner was themed but each night was the same and some foods were repeated a day apart to me it seems it's done on a budget. Which is fair enough as I don't like aware but literally we were fed up of it and on 2 occasions as it was late we ordered takeaways. The food was a big let down for me there wasn't much choice and barely anything for children to chose from. I know hotels vary when all inclusive but I have been to all inclusive hotels were they do breakfast lunch and dinner and In between you can get snacks like burgers chips nachos hotdogs , here the snacks are croissants with salami on ? The hotel definitely needs to work on this because it's not just the choice of food on offer it's the quality of food on offer it is quite poor and there's always flys hovering over the food and birds were literally steeling food out the trays and if you stood up to get pepper or anything they would be on your plate in an instant. I do not want to share my food with flys or birds.i also found you would have to be early for your food before it all goes we had a it of a lay in one morning and had are breakfast at 9 and there was nothing to chose from .Also on all inclusive there was only 4 cocktails to chose from and certain spirits I thought that was quite a let down too. But as I say I know all inclusive hotels vary but I have been to really nice hotels in tenerife the sunwing in costa adeje for example. So for me the food and the cleanliness of the rooms were a let down but we made the most of our holiday and we had a brilliant time not sure I would return to this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Rachel D
Recepcion G, Director de Recepción at Green Garden Resort & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear guests,

Thank you so much for taking your time to review. It is great to read you find our resort beautiful and the rooms nice. We also appreciate your kind words about the hard working and friendly staff. I do apologize for the inconvenience in relation to the food and cleaning service but I am happy to read you had a brilliant time.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Just back from a great holiday in Tenerife, made even better by our stay at green garden. The hotel, and rooms where very clean, the staff very friendly and in particular the entertainer called Rod, he was great with the kids and I would definitely stay at the hotel in the future

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Shane L
Recepcion G, Director de Recepción at Green Garden Resort & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear guests,

Fantastic! We are delighted we have met your expectations. It is great to read your stay has been such a success. We highly appreciate your kind words about our clean rooms and friendly staff, particularly the entertainer Rod.

We are looking forward to seeing you back soon.