Gran Oasis Resort
Mediterranean Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$150
H10 Las Palmeras(Playa de las Americas)
US$197
US$176
H10 Hotels
Iberostar Las Dalias(Playa de las Americas)
US$199
  • Pool
Catalonia Oro Negro(Playa de las Americas)
US$74
US$72
Priceline
US$282
Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$177
US$170
Apartamentos Caribe(Playa de las Americas)
US$104
  • Pool
H10 Conquistador(Playa de las Americas)
US$209
US$798
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
La Siesta Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$630
US$568
HotelsClick
  • Restaurant
3,640 results
All reviewsstair gateevery nightblues brotherssiam parkgreat holidayfree busmonkey beachfamily holidaybedroom and bathroommiddle pooldifferent themeself cateringroof terraceevening entertainmentthemed nightsmain resortrecommend this resort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my family stayed here for two weeks it was are first family holiday kids are 2 and 1 ..on arrival very friendly service from reception and as you can imagine with two young kids a lot of stuff we were in room 98 nice and close to pool ..a lovely couple helped us with our stuff as we couldnt carry it all a big thank you to them ...room was nice and clean and after one phone call stair gate was fitted..the steps were quite steep .nice view of golf course aswel ..only had bug problem for one day and spray killed them .tv was great english channels and sky sports and thanks to our neighbours showed us how to change all channel s into english was great...Unfortunately two single beds pushed together isnt good enough and I had to sleep on cusions and pull out bed mattress for comfort. .food was good with plenty of choice I would say kids food does need changing as same pretty much ..drinks were nice and my daughter loved eating loads of icecream..nice and clean round the pool didn't find a problem with getting a sunbed but u can see some sados out there at crack of dawn..only complaint with pool was the heated pool was definitely not heated and was very cold ..a big shout to the dancing monkeys my daughter loved them and used to dance with them everyday the kids mini disco was brilliant and she loved it big thanks to maria she was great .shows were quite good but couldnt watch them all..my one year old was bit young for everything really. All in all staff fantastic ...wifi wasnt much good thoe but there u go it was free ..I enjoyed our holiday and met some nice people

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank nobbr
Recepcion G, Director de Recepción at Gran Oasis Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Family,

First of all thank you very much for choosing us to spend your family holidays , we feel very grateful to read your coments about the hotel and staff .

Will pass on your opinion to the BE HAPPY team and send youa big hug from all of them .

Thank you very much again for everything and send our best wishes to you all .

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is our second time to this hotel we enjoyed our last stay so booked again, the staff are always happy to help, maria was amazing with the mini disco and the kids club out of the 14 nights she was always there working, i have 2 kids who had lots of fun during our stay, we went to every mini disco as my little girl loved it, this is the main reason why we will be booking again for next year. pepe at reception was always happy and helpful,
our room, i booked a roof top terrace room, i was told that i had air con but this room didn't have it but the girl at reception was lovely and said i could change rooms but with 2 children asleep in room we just stayed,
we had english tv, bbc1, bbc2, itv and channel 4, sky sports and news channels (no extra costs)
we got to go the the monkey bar twice the bus picks you up from hotel and your al inclusive works there so a day at the beach with food and drinks
the only thing i would change about this hotel is to put safes into the rooms as having them at reception is such a inconvenience and it doesn't feel safe to leave passports and money in a room reception.
the food and drinks are great, the buffet staff and bar staff are so friendly,
thank you for a great holiday we will be back as my 2 kids keep talking about it.

4  Thank mrmrmrmrmr18

Dear Family,

We are so so glad you enjoyed your stay with us again at the Gran Oasis and we want to thank you very much for your sincere opinion on this site .

Its wonderfull to know that you had a lovely time here and want to thank you again for all the usefull information you gave for the future guests and for your kind words for all the BE HAPPY staff .

We are really looking forward to welcome you back in the future .

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The gran oasis resort is a clean ,happy holiday destination approx 15 mins from tenerife south airport .the staff are always helpful and greet you with a smile,we had a suite it was big air conditioned and had a TV with BBC 1,2,itv ch4 as opposed to the normal world service.there were three pools and plenty of sun beds we always found a bed no matter what time we got to the pool.the entertainment was in my opinion better than most all inclusives I have stayed at .the food was good too with plenty of choice . The hotel is situated at the back of the resort so it's away from noisy bars nightclubs ect .it provides a free bus to the shops/beach or it's about 6/7 euros in a cab.
The monkey beach club was great a really good idea book it you will not be disappointed .if you have chosen this holiday you won't regret it.

Room Tip: Let them know if you don't like stairs
2  Thank gary w
Recepcion G, Director de Recepción at Gran Oasis Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Guest,

All the BE HAPPY team want to thank you very much for choosing us to spend your holidays and also for the helfull information you decribe about the hotel and Las Americas town wich will be very helpfull for guests in future .

We are so glad you enjoyed your holiday here with us and hope to have you back in a near future and remind you anything you need all our team will be happy to help you .

Thank you very much again for everything , we send you a big hug and best wishes .

kind regards

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Just returned from a one week break at the Gran Oasis Resort. Had a great break. Staff were all freindly and went out of their way to help. A particular mention for Renate who made the holiday special for my youngest daughter, Martha. Blimey, that woman works hard. Loved the Aqua Fit! thanks to her I didnt come back quite as big as I could have after all the lovely food and drink :)
Food choice was good - may get repetitive after a week. Lots of fresh food being put out, even just before restaurant close, which was great as meant you could go slightly later o dinner and not get all the burnt remains :)
Very relaxing. Ok, you have to put towels on chairs but big deal. If you cant beat 'em, join 'em.
Lovely two bed roof top apartment with terrace - shame we didnt make more use of it.
One downside - pool areas can be quite slippy when wet. Also some of the tiled pathways/slopes to rooms, even when dry. Saw a few people take nasty tumbles - be careful.

Room Tip: We booked the two bed apartmnet with roof terrace - search around and you will pay only marginally more for this than for a one bed apartment. wortht he extra - specially if you will be able to make good use of the terrace. Lovely sunrise and sunset. Are at back of resort though - means a slightly longer walk (few mins) to room, but nice to walk away and leave noise from entertainment behind in the evening.
1  Thank Littleleese

Dear guest ,

In first place thank youi very much for comin to stay at the Gran Oasis and for your nice words for all the staff and Renete will pass it on to her .

Also thank you for spending your time wen you got back home to write this review wich will b helpfull for guests in the future .

Thank you very much again and we all wish you al the best .

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I can honestly say this was one of the best holidays I have ever had! & I am shocked at the bad reviews! I am 18 and was my first holiday alone and I went with my boyfriend! As it was my first holiday I was constantly checking the reviews before I went and did keep the bad ones in mind but I can honestly say after my week away, I would advice people not to take them too seriously and honestly think it's people being too picky!
We arrived early hours of the morning so first impressions of the reception we wasn't sure about but the staff on reception were very helpful as well as the security guard who guided us to our apartment! We were pleasantly surprised by the apartment and had two floors which was lovely! The rooms may have been a little dated but it wasn't a problem at all they were still very nice!
We met another couple around the same age as us that did help make the holiday even better but I could not fault the hotel one bit!
The breakfast were very basic but there was always something to eat even if it was something little. The lunches always had something a bit different and even if we didn't fancy going into the restaurant we could stay by the pool and grab something from the snack bar which was normally burgers and hotdogs etc. The dinners was a different theme every night which was nice that it wasn't always the same and only one night did we go out for a meal in Las Americas called El Americano which I would strongly advice people to go to the food is incredible!
We visited the Siam Water park one of the days which was the best water park any of us had ever been too and would love to go back there again and again. The free shuttle left the hotel at 9.40 which meant we got there just before the opening time!
The walk to Las Americas is roughly 25 minutes which seems long but it wasn't bad at all we done it most nights or sometimes in the day time. I would advice Las Americas rather than Los Christianos, It wasn't bad down there I just felt like there was more to do in Americas and more for tourist
The staff were so helpful in the hotel and were always friendly to everyone. The shop in the hotel was very cheap and a lot cheaper than anywhere else in the towns so I would advice to look in the hotel shop before going down to other shops to get a rough idea of prices. I think the hotel is for every age group and catered for everybody definitely did not put anyone out of place.
I would definitely visit this hotel again and would advice others to as well, unless you are really picky and don't like "children" or "loud noises" or anything else that I personally do not think was a problem at the hotel at all!

Room Tip: If you are of an older age or have young children I would ask for a one story apartment as the stairs can be a pain and also ask for one on a ground floor, there are ramps but there are many stairs too!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lydia D

Dear Guest ,

There are not enough words to thank you for choosing our hotel to spend your fisrt holiday abroad and for your kind words about the hotel and also the satff that work very hard so that everyone enjoys there holiday .

From all the BE HAPPY team we want to wish you all the best and hopfully see you back with us again in a near future .

Remember that for anything you need we are at your disposal at oasis@grupogolfresort.com.

Thank you very much for everything once again and a big hug from all the staff and manager .