We had a great week at the Gran Oasis. The apartments are lovely. The first apartment we were allocated didn't have a very good view, so we asked if it would be possible to move and were delighted when we were offered another room, no problem at all. We were there to celebrate my husband's 60th birthday and on his actual birthday he had a card left asking him to hand this in at either the restaurant or the bar. We handed the card over when we went for dinner that night, and were pleasantly surprised when the waiters brought us a bottle of champagne, complete with ice bucket, to our table. We thought this was really thoughtful but imagine our surprise when 4 waiters turned up with a cake, complete with candle, and sang Happy Birthday to him at the table.....his face was a picture.....what a great gesture. All the staff were very pleasant, especially the Scottish gentleman at the reception desk. The apartment was on 2 levels, really quiet and spotlessly clean. Full size fridge freezer, microwave etc in the kitchen area. Plenty of hot water. Plenty of storage space in the bedroom and a drying rack on the downstairs balcony. There were 3 swimming pools, one with a jacuzzi in the centre. Food was good, sometimes not as warm as we would have liked but there is a microwave in the dining room. A free bus will transfer you to Las Americas if you don't fancy the 20 minute walk down. Booked to go to the Monkey Beach Club where our all inclusive bands were welcomed, would definately recommend a visit. There is a supermarket on site for daily papers etc. Had a lovely time and would definately return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gran Oasis Resort invites you to enjoy a 4-star hotel in Playa de las Americas, a holiday resort in the south of Tenerife specially designed for families and couples who want to relax and discover this fabulous Canary island. Choose the All Inclusive plan, bed & breakfast or half board plan and live an experience your own way. The Gran Oasis Resort is located in front of Las Americas golf court, between Playa de Las Americas and Los Cristianos bay, in the south of Tenerife. This hotel is ideal for families, as it is located close at hand from Playa de las Vistas beach, 2 km away from the largest waterpark in Europe, the Siam park. Make your holidays an unforgettable experience with the services of the Gran Oasis Resort: miniclub, free transfers to the beach and to the centre of Las Americas, adults and children's swimming pool, restaurant, pool bar, gym, spa and beauty treatments, supermarket, garage... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Gran Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Oasis Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Gran Oasis Resort Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas