3,987 results
All reviews stair gate every night siam park blues brothers great holiday free bus monkey beach family holiday bedroom and bathroom middle pool self catering roof terrace different theme evening entertainment themed nights main resort mini disco
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We came June/July 2017 and loved this place so when my fiancé’s brother was getting married and wanted a recommendation for Tenerife for their “familymoon” we recommended this place....to which we got asked to come along and we just couldn’t say no!!
Came the back end of September for a week and the place did not let us down. We were a couple that came with a family of 4 (2 kids) and we all had such a lovely stay.
Since we’ve been the bathrooms have been refurbed, towels are free of charge, minor improvements to balcony’s (so they are more private) and eco/green initiatives have been introduced. They are also in the middle of building a lift in between the levels of pools so it’s easier to access.
It was quieter than last year so there were plenty of sun beds and we always got sun beds around the kids pool for our little niece to play safely and for us to gain a relaxed tan at the same time.
Food and drinks were on point yet again! Apartments, staff, cleanliness...all fab still!
We’ve just come home and we have terrible holiday blues....we want to return again sometime soon...maybe see you next year Gran Oasis!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jem G
Recepcion G, Receptionist at Gran Oasis Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Family,

All the BE HAPPY TEAM want to thank you all very much for this great review about the hotel and staff, we are all so happy that you had a nice holiday here with us.

It is great to read such nice words about the staff´s work, apartments, food,drinks etc.

It would be fantastic to see you back here in a future stay. We definitely can't wait to see you again.

We are also very happy that your child enjoyed all the pools and you all enjoyed the food, entertainment, and also thank you all again for your kind words for the staff, we will pass it on to them and they will be very happy to know they helped to make your holiday here a nice stay.

Finally all the Gran Oasis Resort staff want to send you a big hug and wish you all the best for the future and hopefully we can have you all back in the near future, and for booking direct with us you can do it with our booking departament at reservas@grupogolfresort.com

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed for just one weekend but we felt we could live here all year round. The hotel is lovely and all services are great, but for me the best aspect was the staff.

We had one two-floored apartment, with kitchen, dining room, two terraces, a comfortable bedroom and a nice bathroom with those rain showers that we really enjoyed. All in all the room felt like our own cozy home and we had a wonderful time.
The company's motto is "be happy" and they do assure that everyone here feels good. All staff members welcomed us with a smile and always greeted whenever we met them.

I would specially like to thank the reception members Daniel, Gerardo, Alfredo and Lidia who were always nice and attentive. It doesn't matter how much work they have, they will always ask if they can help make your stay even better and any complaint is replied with a smile. I also remember Joyce which helped us with our initial reservation. She was very supportive in trying to get the best option for us. I didn't get to see her but she must be a wonderful person.

I have just left the hotel but I'm already looking forward to my next stay here.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dacagi89

Dear Guest,

All the Gran Oasis Resort staff want you to know how much we apreciate this wonderfull review about the hotel, it will be very helpfull for all future guests.

We are all so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us and so glad you enjoyed the apartment it felt like home, pools, and the hotel in general, ect.
And also thank you very much for you coment about the staff specially Daniel, Gerardo , Alfredo , Lidia all from the reception department and also special mention for Joyce from the reservation department they will be very happy to know about it.

Finally all the BE HAPPY TEAM want to wish you all the best and hope we can have you all back in the future and say hi to wee George.

Kind Regards.

Gran Oasis Resort.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We had s lovely 7 days in the Gran Oasis. The staff were fantastic from the moment we arrived to when we left. The food was lovely. They cater for everyone and every taste. I only have 2 gripes. The first one is the long trek to the apartment which was up in the Gods. The second is that at busy times there was only one member of staff on at the Taste bar and the queue would get rather long. Other than that I would recommend the Gran Oasis in a heart beat. We are looking forward to going back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Coastal474744
Recepcion G, Director de Recepción at Gran Oasis Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all the Gran Oasis Resort staff want to thank you all very much for your kind words for all on this great review, we all want to thank you for that very much.

We are all so gald that you had a nice time and enjoyed your stay here with us and really glad that you liked the food aswell

Fianlly all the staff want to thank you again and hope we can have you back in the future, for the best online rates check with reservas@grupogolfresort.com, and wish you all the best.

Gran Oasis Resort.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed from 20-27 September for a week. I’m not usually one for all inclusive as I like to get out and about trying the local cuisine, but this place is that good in terms of food and entertainment I felt like I could of never left. Next year I’m going to be going back for two weeks, usually a week is enough for me but I was heartbroken to be coming home.

The pools were great, the entertainment staff were great, everyone working on reception was friendly, helpful and really wanted to know you were having a great time. The staff in the food hall were all fantastic and extremely polite. It really gave me a humbling feeling, I felt like a king for a week. Not one single hint of a bad attitude from anyone who works in this place.

Location: 10/10, 10 mins to Siam Park, opposite a golf course, 5 mins to Los Cristianos beach (you must do Dominique’s kayak/sea turtle excursion it’s anazing, we saw ~8 dolphins in a group and they put on quite the performance), 5 mins to Playa de Las America’s if you want to get out for a cocktail or taking the kids to McDonalds.

The vibe around the place was so relaxed, the room was an apartment on two levels with balcony and Day bed in the back courtyard which was also fantastic.

If you are going to Tenerife South and you like to be in and around everything, I am telling you now.... this felt like the place to be.

Thank you to all staff for making my holiday so special, you deserve the plaudits. Keep doing what you’re doing.

Thanks for the memories.

Chris and Danielle from Liverpool/Manchester

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris M
Recepcion G, Receptionist at Gran Oasis Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Family,

All the BE HAPPY TEAM want to thank you all very much for this great review about the hotel and staff, we are all so happy that you had a nice holiday here with us on your birthday !

It is great to read such nice words about the staff´s work, rooms, Food, Entertainment, Hotel in general, etc.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Great complex, all inclusive food was average, complex set back a bit, stroll into main resort is about 25 minutes,taxi 5 mins, did not put me off as complex had free bus service into main resort 6 days a week, best apartment I have stayed in, the bed was the best I’ve slept in, pillows were very good as well, bathroom was fab, 2 TV,s in apartment with British channels, very quiet at night with was a bonus for sleeping, entertainment was good, shame it finished at 10.30pm.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
1  Thank Navigate285324
Recepcion G, Reception Department at Gran Oasis Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Family,

All the BE HAPPY TEAM want to thank you all for this great review about the hotel and staff, it will be very helpfull for future guests and also for taking your time to write it.

We are all so glad that you enjoyed you stay here with us at the Gran Oasis Resort and also thank you again for your kind words for the staff, they will be very happy to hear about it, we are also glad you enjoyed the food, rooms, evening entertainment, and our services.

Finally all the staff want to send you a big hug and wish you all the best for the future and if you ever want to book back for the best online rates go to email reservas@grupogolfresort.com.

Daniel Izquierdo