Stayed here for 5 days in March. The apartment was a good size with two single beds, a couch, tv, small kitchen area. It got a bit hot a night but you could hire a air con unit for approx $50 a week.
The staff were all very helpful and Tom and Kitch in the bar were great. Happy hour (2 for 1) between 4 and 5pm. Only $1.80 for a pint of lager (Tropical)...very nice!!
Breakfast was plentiful and varied - cereal, fruit, yoghurt, bread, bacon, sausage, egg etc.
There are 2 small pools and plenty of sun loungers.
The hotel is located in a fairly quiet area between Las Americas and Cristianos. There are many restaurants and shops near by but no bars. Bars are about a 10min walk.
For lunch or dinner you are provided with tokens to use in 3 local restaurants. The menus for hotel guests is different from the standard menus.
Overall, the entire complex is very clean and well run. It's in a quiet area but only 10mins walk from more lively areas.
Only negative would be the road noise...would suggest asking for a pool view room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This apartment complex is located just a short stroll from the beach in Playa de las Americas, in the south of the island of Tenerife. Spend the day in Apartamentos Marola-Portosin relaxing by the large outdoor swimming pool.You can sunbathe on one of the sun loungers surrounding the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marola Portosin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marola Portosin Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Marola Portosin Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas