“Review based on owner and apartment not hotel...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Swedish first
Any
Leanneand...
“Review based on owner and apartment not hotel...”
Reviewed 22 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Upon emailing the owner with enquiries about the apartment back in January we was quickly replied to, was friendly and answered all questions :-) We booked our first holiday abroad and I was quite worried about all sorts and messaged lots of times with different questions. All was answered quickly and was reassured every time. Arriving at the airport we was met by luca which although didn't know much English this wasn't a problem. He took us to the apartment and checked us in and took us up. Showed us around and left us too it. The apartment was clean tidy and easy to find everything :-) Close by to the hotel is hundreds of places to eat, food shops etc within walking distance. The beach 5 min walk and few more beaches in both directions also within walking distance . The hotel it's self is run down and not great at all, the pools were slimy, the park had a slide that was never cleaned so sticky and no good to play in. The kids pool was always dirty and full of sand. As for the bar, the staff didn't know anything, one day charging us €1.50 for a drink then next day €3 for same drink. I would not recommend the hotel to anyone but if your looking for a lovely place to stay and not interested in staying at the hotel then this is perfect!! Aqualand was a 20 min walk and was a great day out. Suggest taking dinner as it's way over priced for meals and not nice at all. Monkey park was €12 taxi and €6 back... All in all I would like to say a big thankyou to the wonderful owner for making our first holiday abroad one to remember :-D We ate out nearly every day but there is a microwave, toaster and 2 hobs so we easily made pasta, veg, bacon sandwiches etc which was great! The washer was very handy as we washed all our clothes before coming home! Keeping all towels clean was a bonus. WiFi was great, even worked down at the pool. Yes there was alot of traffic noise at night but easily ignored and didn't disturb us at all. Amazing views of the sea from apartment, made our days and nights that little bit more special. We had a great holiday and I'm sure plenty more will too!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
23 Jul 2016
Hello Leanne and Michael.
Thank you so much for your lovely review.
I will be delighted.
I am so glad that my apartment you liked it.
I really hope to be able to host in the future.
It would be an honor for me.

Dear greetings
SimonaI3
Gainsborough, United Kingdom
“Good location, nearer the beach, next to the bus station in Costa Adeje”
Reviewed 15 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Beautiful apartment, amazing ovean views, close to the beach, literally across the road from the bus station.
We stayed at Serena's flat for 13 nights with our teenage chidren, enjoyed oyr holiday, look forward to our next Tenerife holiday.
She is a perfect host, organised our airport pick up ( our flight was delayed by 1 hr, but our pick up person, Mr. Luca waited patiently) , promptly replying to my messages.
Thank you again for a great holiday and for sharing your beautiful flat with us.

Liked best: Location, ocean views
Liked least: No complaints
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Dibbsa
London, United Kingdom
“Some good/some not so good”
Reviewed 13 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

We were met by Mr Giancarlo who showed us to the apartment. It's a nicely laid out, well decorated apartment. Albeit very clean and functional, you can tell by the lack of hot water at peak times that the infrastructure is old. This meant that whilst you didn't want to waste water, you had to let it run for ages for it to get anyway hot. I'd also like more than one very small wine glass for an apartment which could potentially sleep 4 AND the sink plug in the kitchen doesn't have a middle spoke to stop the water running away when trying to wash dishes. The beds were very comfortable and we had a thoroughly comfortable stay apart from the proximity and noise to the TF-1 motorway although this does mean it's a very well located apartment to the seafront and bars and restaurants which are only a five minute walk. Also Porto Colon is a nice close walk also along the sea front as is Playa de las Americas. Los Cristianos is walkable if you are fit! The car park at the apartment was a bonus as there is not much on street parking to be had. It wasn't an expensive week's rental, so I guess you get what you pay for. Would I stay again, probably yes, would my other half, probably no - and that was only down to the constant traffic noise. The free wifi is a big bonus and it's strong enough to stream also.

2 Jan 2016
Hello
I'm really, really sorry that you haven't found right in my apartment.
I always do the best for my guest, to make The Holiday relaxing and pleasant.
In this case, I couldn't.
Unfortunately, I can't delete The motorway.
If you want to stay downtown some minor noise we have to bear it.
Otherwise, there are workarounds.
Just move inland in deserted areas and little inhabited ...
In these areas there is no noise, I can assure you.

The hot water takes 2/3 minutes to get to the bathroom because my apartment is on the floor 10, and then for this is slightly penalized.
However, the sea view that you have in my apartment is hard to find!

I understand that everything in life is relative and everything is subjective ... but complaining about these things seem exaggerated.
Anyway, welcome to the reviews, because they help us (owner) and urge us to always give the best for our customers.

Dear greetings

aaretti10
Rovaniemi, Finland
“Excellent”
Reviewed 26 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Excellent seaview, sunset is best. Perfect location, busstation 100 m.
Apartment decorated by style.

Liked best: Qverall view
Liked least: Pool area is old fashioned
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
27 Nov 2015
Many many thanks Aarre.
I'm very happy for your nice review.
I I really hope see you again in the future.
kaidiu
Tallinn, Estonia
“A nice apartment with all the necessary equipment”
Reviewed 5 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

After visiting Seranas apartment I can say that I would recommend staying there. The apartment itself was nicely decorated and the living room was very spacious. Our favorite place was the balcony, which was also large enough and was separated from the neighbours with a wall. The kitchen was fully equipped (coffee maker, an oven, all the dishes etc), and all the necessary equipment for cleaning was also provided (vacuum cleaner, brushes, washing machine etc). The location was also very good, just a 7 minutes walk to the beach or restaurants and to the shopping center. The free WIFI is a big plus!

If I could bring out any cons, then maybe the complex itself is a bit outdated and shabby but once you go to your apartment you will forget about it. Then the electricity went off a couple of times at night (which meant that the refrigerator began to melt), there was no guide on how to use the safe deposit box, and the hairdryer wasnt very sufficient. Also arriving to the apartment we were given a different one that we had booked (it turns out they have a several apartments in that complex, which they could point out in their advertisement. Also the pictures of the pool is of the complex situated next to the ponderosa complex, where the apartment is situated). But all these are only minor minuses and all in all we had a great vacation.

Thank you!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
6 Nov 2015
Hello Vahur.
Thanks for your review.
I'm very happy that you liked my apartment.
I hope see you again in next future.
Kind regards.
lindam833
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“A little gem”
Reviewed 8 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Before booking this apartment I had researched lots of options around the south of Tenerife area. I am so glad I choose this apartment for various reasons.
The owner is very straightforward to deal with and dealt with all my questions in a timely manner.
The apartment itself is as beautiful as in the pictures. The standard and quality of the decor and furnishings are the best I have ever seen. Both the bed and bed settee are very comfortable. All the essentials are provided to make your stay comfortable. Wi fi is free and easy to use.
View from the balcony is fantastic.
Location of the apartment is very central. A few minutes walk you are on the main walk way. Turn right you can head towards Adeje, Fanbe etc where there are a variety of places to eat and drink. Turn left you are at the start of the main "strip" and can walk along to Los Cristionas.
There are various supermarkets within easy reach as well as the main one in the St Eugenio centre (also an easy walk)
The complex Hotel Ponderosa within which the apartment is located could do with a bit of attention in some areas,mainly decor.
Lastly we used the service provided by Mr Giancarlo both to collect us from and take us back to the airport. Again this was an excellent service which made check in/check out very convenient.
I would have no hesitation about booking this apartment again, indeed it would be very difficult to find anything better.!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Decor,furnishings and wi-fi
Liked least: Sometimes noise from main road
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
KazandAnd
Mliton Keynes
“lovely apt with amazing views”
Reviewed 15 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

we had a great time from start to finish in this great apt. i cannot find one bad thing to say about it. i cannot comment on hotel as did not stay round the pool as we went out every day. the apt on 10th floor has a great panoramic sea views and sun until it goes down. would def recommend it and would go again.

Liked best: everything
Liked least: nothing
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing