a very very tired hotel , staff still very helpful, but hotel stuck in a time warp, furniture round first floor before pool falling to bits, complain about anything , no interest, sorry very shabby our room smelt of p--s, disgusting asked for a change ??? had to move myself to a another room, slightly better , because no smell, but still shabby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expo Hoteles, Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife