We stayed at this hotel with a group of family and friends and all had a great holiday. A really good hotel for children with a great kids club our children would go then have a break then return again and also got chance to stay for their lunch at no extra cost.
Hotel does need a refurb bedrooms more than anything, Would only return if bedrooms where updated as can get nicer ones for same price but not as good kids club.
Overall all our group enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Booking.com, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), Expo Hoteles, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife