Returning for our 7th visit to the med palace, again we had another amazing holiday, the staff are lovely and are always willing to help. Our room was superb with amazing views, the location is fantastic and i wish we had been able to stay for longer. We come every year, last year twice !
The summer night festival that the staff put on in the theatre is always a winner, and this year they also did a performance in the street outside the safari shopping centre. AMAZING!
As a family we cant wait for our next visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expo Hoteles, Odigeo, Onthebeach, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife