Loved the location. Nice Hotel. Food was good. Any bad reports of this hotel then people are just fussy i think. Great Value for the money. We did get upgraded to all inclusive as they didnt have a room for us the first night. It was no problem they got us a taxi to a hotel over the road and a taxi back the next morning. We paid for half board so was happy with AI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sol Tenerife is located 200 m from the beach in Tenerife's Playa de las Américas Resort. It offers 3 outdoor pools with sun loungers, a tennis court and rooms with a furnished balcony with partial or frontal sea views. The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Sol Tenerife feature tiled floors and cheerful colours. They are equipped with satellite TV, fridge, desk and chair. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer. There is free Wi-Fi available in the rooms. The hotel has a kids' club, hairdresser and supermarket on site. Sports facilities include a volleyball court and a small football pitch. There is also a massage service. The Tenerife Sol's restaurant serves international buffet meals. There are also 2 bars, including a poolside bar. Las Américas Golf Course is 500 m away from the hotel. Tenerife Sur Airport is 14 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Melia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sol Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Tenerife Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Sol Tenerife
- Sol Tenerife Playa De Las Americas