Laguna Park 2
Hotel Sir Anthony(Playa de las Americas)
US$366
US$340
Palm Beach Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
US$116
  • Beachfront
H10 Las Palmeras(Playa de las Americas)
US$158
Mediterranean Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$150
US$123
Mediterranean PL
US$150
  • Pool
Iberostar Las Dalias(Playa de las Americas)
US$200
  • Pool
H10 Conquistador(Playa de las Americas)
US$175
Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$156
Catalonia Oro Negro(Playa de las Americas)
US$59
US$57
Priceline
  • Pool
Green Garden Resort & Suites(Playa de las Americas)
US$356
US$316
HotelQuickly
3,233 results
All reviewsfree bus to the beachbad reviewscleaned every other dayafter reading the reviewsapartment was cleanplenty of sunbedsgreat holidayaqualand
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Having read various reviews some good but mostly bad, I tried to be as open minded as possible.
I must say that our ten night stay was very enjoyable here is my opinion for what it is worth.

Cardiac Hill : Yes it is a challenge, if you use the bus facility which runs at convinient times you can rarely experience the climb. We used the return bus four times, leaving on the 10.30 and returning either at 4.10 or 5.10, twice we walked down the hill and got the bus back and on our four excursions we were picked up and dropped at the gate. This meant that only on one ocassion we had to climb the hill when we visited Aqualand. The nights that we went out we walked down the hill and found the taxis between 4 and 7 euro very reasonable to return.

Thefts/Security : Possibly in the response to feedback, the security in reception was very visible on our third night we were challenged as we entered the hotel, this was very reassuring. The two rooms we had both had modern card locks and we also hired a safebox 40 Euro plus 5 euro deposit for ten nights. I do not doubt those who claimed to have been victims, but all I can say due to their unfortunate experience things are improving. I think the hotel should be commended for this.

Staff : Absolutely fantastic, smiling, polite, willing to help. I would rate every member of staff that I engaged at 90% plus, the fact that we made the effort to speak Spanish and smile as we requested a service may have helped.

Not All Good : Towels changed only once in ten days very poor, food choice very limited and pretty basic (however, plentiful and edible which will do for me.) . Hill to pool and restaraunt well you got used to it but in mid afternoon or just after eating it was tough going. Entertainment very poor we suffered it for the first two and last two nights and that was more than enough. I can sleep on the traditional Spanish 'board' beds but these were exceptionally hard.

Overall not the best hotel I have stayed at but it was enjoyable and fortunately our party did not suffer or hear of the horrendous experiences of previous travellers. I would return to this hotel if in Tenerife it is well placed, provides good service and value for money but it has some minor irritations.

Room Tip: Bus from Torviscas 2.10 4.10 and 5.10 eliminates the hill.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Malcolm M
Reviewed 21 July 2012 via mobile

My friend and I visited Laguna Park2 for one week self catering in June 2012. We had read the reviews after booking wondered what we were letting ourselves in for as they were negative if not a little scary. Main thing is not to believe them! We had a fab trip all round. The apartments have everything you need for a self catering holiday,maids come daily and we had no problem with security. After reading some reviews we were almost scared to sleep the first few nights,this was very unnecessary and we even left phones /valuables out durin the day only to come back to them all on our return. The hotel is listed as Las Amerias but it is situated just outside in Costa Adeje,a taxi to Las Americas ranged from €4-8 euros and they taxi stop is outside the hotel grounds. Costa Adeje has a beautiful beach and as many restaurants as anyone could need,the food is a lot cheaper than those of Las Americas so it worked out well for us. If you are heading to Las Americas for the nightlife you won't be disappointed! Veronica's strip and surrounding area is jam packed with bars and clubs. The bar PR workers are everywhere,virtually dragging you into the bars but they all offer the same 2drinks an x amount of shots for €5(O'Neills we loved and Yardleys bar does 1litre of vodka + mixer plus 5 shots for €5). Overall my friend an I loved our trip to Teneife,Laguna Park 2 was great,pool area was large,lovely clean pool and tones of sun beds. Don't be put off:)

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank Thorntain12
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I love tenerife but I would never stay here again! On arrival we checked in and no directions to where our apartment was and it was quite a large complex after walking up and down the STEEP hill a few times we eventually found it. Took a while to open the dodgy door and after seeing alot of stray cats hanging around I just wanted to cry, the apartments were dated which is fair enough for the price of the holiday but the maintenance was shocking there were wires hanging out the wall sockets and cracks in the sink. The apartment wasn't situated in the best of places overlooked a terrible view and the gardens were very untidy, We stayed a week and the bed linen didn't get changed the whole time we were there. To get to the town there was around a 10 minute walk but coming back to the hotel was a terrible trek up very steep hills not recommended for elderly or families. the last thing I have to moan about is the pool area it wasn't very clean and the water was freezing :( First impressions made this holiday for me thanks rude reception staff. Never Again!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jodie D
Reviewed 17 July 2012

After reading all the bad reviews on this hotel, it's safe to say I was scared to death and worrying about going! Even to the point, we went and tried to change accomadation but it would of cost an extra £150 so we decided to just go anyway.
We went with Jet2.com and on arrival about 3pm, nice young man checked us in, we wanted a safe but he didnt ask so we had to ask for one?
Started the trek down to our apartment (18 kilos of luggage down 4 flights of stairs, ouch! No-one around to help!) Our room was F15, so half way in between the pool and reception which was ideal really, and the room was up our own private stairs, so tucked away. Entered room, furniture is very dated and I dont see why they dont update it? Wouldnt cost much and would make it 10 times better but as it was 2* and we payed £290 for 1 week including flights, i'm not complaining. We checked everything when we got into the room, had a problem with the safe so a handyman came and showed us, he then asked if we wanted to change the code or leave it to the one he chose? Front door was a card, and back door and toilet window were secure locks along with the bedroom balcony door. Went out first night and came back, couldnt sleep beause of these seriously bad reviews! Went with my friend, we are both 18, we were scared to death, as the nights went on, we felt more safe, felt safe for rest of the holiday, never saw anybody suspicious or anybody around the apartments even when we came in late at night between 2-6am. One security guard through the day and 3 at night who were also telling people to be quiet on their way in, which is a good thing? Cleaner came 3 times in 1 week, she was really nice and came back later 2 times as we werent up yet! Pool was nice, yes its not heated but when you have 35degrees blazing down on you, you dont want to jump in a hot pool! Always lots of sunbeds even when we went down at 2pm. Didnt go to bar or restaurant. Shop at the hotel is okay, very cheap booze! But the staff could crack a smile!!! Very moody with no manners :) Cardiac hill?! Wont lie, we are 18 and wouldnt say we were unfit, we struggled! so only went up and down once a day, getting taxis the rest between 3-7 euros. Go to veronicas if your young, very good drink deals... Joyce, Anthonys, Sugar reef and sound of cream
Would stay here again, worth the money

Room Tip: F15, was okay for us, in between pool and reception
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Chelsea B
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Im not one to complain but i just have to.. This place is an absolute joke. We arrived at our room which was down a massive hill and a load of steps ( very soar on the back of legs considering your walking up and down a few times a day) we got to our room to find out we had no air-con ( no room had), we asked at reception to ask for a fan an all we got back was" none left".. Our safe key didn't work and we had to hold the shower over our heads every-time we showered.. Not good when your a girl and have long air to wash!!
Wednesday morning we woke up to find everything GONE, WE GOT ROBBED!! Everything from iPod, phone, watches, Wallets, purses, cash, laser cards, bags, presents, perfume, PASSPORTS, FLIGHT TICKETS. We informed reception straight away and he came down with one security guard to have a look around. He gave us report forms to fill out so we demanded to speak to police. We got to police station ( they were not very helpful) they just gave us a police form and sent us on our way. When we got back to the hotel we demanded a new room ( we wanted to go home but we had no passports nor cash) we eventually got our new room. We went looking around the resort for our stuff ( manager said security were doing this) clearly security didn't bother because within 5 mins of looking we found our passports and flight tickets scattered in a field behind our old room!!! When I went up to inform manager that we found our passports I was clearly crying with relief he told me to be quiet as a bus load of guests had just arrived and didn't want me to turn them off staying here!! In the mean time the passports have been cancelled so we had to travel up to the capital Santa Cruz to get emergency ones.. It took us from Wednesday to Friday evening to sort everything out and we were travelling home on Saturday morning. What annoys me most id the manager didn't once ask was i or my partner OK?? DISGRACEFUL.. Even thou im home now i still have to get stuff sorted like my bank card, passports, etc...
NEVER AGAIN WILL I STAY HERE AS THE PLACE IS FILTHY, STAFF ARE RUDE AND MANAGER IS A RUDE PIG!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple