This hotel was stunning! Set right agains the beach, al you hear is the sea. The rooms are very contemporary glass walls to bathrooms, screens if you want them. We also had a rooftop plunge pool, of which he tweed was changed every couple of days by the maid, or daily yourself if you wish. Breakfast was contemporary, or traditional, no request was too much for the staff. Complimentary tea trays in room....unusual but very welcome!
Downside, there were ants on my bedside table, but the staff came and sprayed so they were cleared. The room cleaning was inconsistent. A lot of dust on screens, and in corners, but hygienic ally it was clean. Toilets.... No odour etc. Molton Brown toiletries, and always replenished.
We will come back. There was a questionnaire in the room and we remarked on the dust.
Well well worth a stay, and it was cheaper than some 4 star hotels just up the coast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only beachfront boutique hotelon the stunning Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, this luxury establishment has 70 sumptuously furnished rooms with a terrace, offering a panoramic view of the beach. The attentive staff provide personalized VIP service with unparalleled attention to detail. Located only a few steps from the largest entertainment and shopping area of the island, it is the ideal spot to spend a perfect dream holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expo Hoteles, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Sir Anthony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Anthony Hotel Tenerife
- Sir Anthony Tenerife
- Hotel Sir Anthony Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas