Recently returned from a 2 week stay at Sir Anthony - Perfect, just how a holiday should be. Nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff. Always a smile from the staff, especially Jonathan on reception. The evening menu is quite limited, but lovely food. We had a roof top plunge pool which was superb. Sun beds were never a problem, plenty always available. Towels can be changed as frequently as you require, and you can have as many as you require - no questions asked. Towels also available to take to the beach, which is literally 2 minutes away - only 20 minutes away from the airport too!!
Ideal, quiet hotel without the 'rowdies'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only beachfront boutique hotelon the stunning Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, this luxury establishment has 70 sumptuously furnished rooms with a terrace, offering a panoramic view of the beach. The attentive staff provide personalized VIP service with unparalleled attention to detail. Located only a few steps from the largest entertainment and shopping area of the island, it is the ideal spot to spend a perfect dream holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Selenta, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Sir Anthony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Anthony Hotel Tenerife
- Sir Anthony Tenerife
- Hotel Sir Anthony Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas