We stayed here based on the style of the hotel rooms and it's location - both of which did not disappoint! The hotel is modern and the rooms very clean, with very helpful and friendly hotel staff. Breakfast wasn't as we expected - no self service buffet, but table service. This was a nice touch but I prefer to select my own and it felt as if the hotel was trying a bit too hard to warrant its 5 star rating - but the food was nice. The hotel is part of a bigger complex and the sister hotel behind us was much more lively with lots of activities day and nite. The Sir Anthony is great for couples after a lazy chilled week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only beachfront boutique hotelon the stunning Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, this luxury establishment has 70 sumptuously furnished rooms with a terrace, offering a panoramic view of the beach. The attentive staff provide personalized VIP service with unparalleled attention to detail. Located only a few steps from the largest entertainment and shopping area of the island, it is the ideal spot to spend a perfect dream holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expo Hoteles, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Sir Anthony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Anthony Hotel Tenerife
- Sir Anthony Tenerife
- Hotel Sir Anthony Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas