We visited the Sir Anthony for a short break at the beginning of April 2010. From arrival at the stunning modern facade of the hotel everything was sublime. Our host Alexander met us and offered a free welcome drink and kindly showed us up to our room . The room was out fo this world with a large bed, lcd tv, seperate wash basins, jacuzzi bath and shower. Then there is a balcony with stunning sea views and a spiral staircase upto the plunge pool and private solarium. Breakfast was great inclucing champagne. Location is the best for decent shops restaurants etc. One gripe would be the charge for Wi-Fi which is quite extortionate around 7 euros an hour and if you have to check work it can mount up ! Staff are so friendly , pool etc quiet and lovely. Wouldnt advise it for kids but if you have the cash there is nowhere better within a few hours flying time of the UK . Book and enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only beachfront boutique hotelon the stunning Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, this luxury establishment has 70 sumptuously furnished rooms with a terrace, offering a panoramic view of the beach. The attentive staff provide personalized VIP service with unparalleled attention to detail. Located only a few steps from the largest entertainment and shopping area of the island, it is the ideal spot to spend a perfect dream holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Selenta, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Sir Anthony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Anthony Hotel Tenerife
- Sir Anthony Tenerife
- Hotel Sir Anthony Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas