First impression at reception was good and staff were friendly and efficient. Biggest dissapointment was our room 1224 walked in and found the rooms all to be dirty with uncleaned tables, chairs and windows. Fridge / freezer was full of water and smelt revolting. Made a complaint and told someone would be up to clean it, waited two hours to no avail, in the end my friend whom we were sharing a two bedroomed apartment with ended up cleaning it herself, one full week of staying there with 3 supposedly comfortable chairs for 4 people, filthy dirty slimed patio doors and marked and stained single chair with God only knows what. Totally unhelpful Deputy Manager who did nothing not even apologise. Wi fi total rip off 25euros per item per week.
Would I stay there again -No, check out other hotels before thinking of going here, so many far better than this in the area very disappointing.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With panoramic views across Playa Troya beach in Las Americas, Palm Beach Tenerife is the perfect location for your next holiday. Enjoy a warm welcome from our attentive staff along with wonderful facilities and some of the highest standards of accommodation in Tenerife. Our apartments are spacious and bright offering the perfect blend of comfort, style and functionality. Guests enjoy a wealth of amenities on the resort including a lagoon-style swimming pool, restaurant and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Beach Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Palm Beach Hotel
- Palm Beach Resort
- Palm Beach Club Tenerife
- Palm Beach Tenerife Playa De Las Americas