First time I came to Palm beach in 1985, it was lovely and quiet but the last time I came things have gone downhill with same furniture from 1985.
The best bit is sitting on the balcony and facing the pool and the seafront.
It was a bit rowdy and crowded and the pub was closed
Wouldn't return again unless they refurbish the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With panoramic views across Playa Troya beach in Las Americas, Palm Beach Tenerife is the perfect location for your next holiday. Enjoy a warm welcome from our attentive staff along with wonderful facilities and some of the highest standards of accommodation in Tenerife. Our apartments are spacious and bright offering the perfect blend of comfort, style and functionality. Guests enjoy a wealth of amenities on the resort including a lagoon-style swimming pool, restaurant and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Palm Beach Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Palm Beach Hotel
- Palm Beach Resort
- Palm Beach Club Tenerife
- Palm Beach Tenerife Playa De Las Americas