stayed at this hotel between 15 june and 1st july great location smack in the middle of everything and far enough away from any noise.check in was no problem and as for keeping your passport for one day ,all hotels do this.we were on the 8th floor in B block which suited us and there is an alternative lift in the stairwell which some people never knew about.we had a room for three adults(family) room was bigger than most other hotels we have stayed in.we were half board and could not fault the food,the only small thing was the dining room was a bit cramped.we were quite surprised by the gesture of free champagne one night each week,do not know the reason but gratefully accepted.all staff were cheerful and efficient and would always talk to you when appropriate.would not hesitate to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Oro Negro is located 500 metres from the las Americas de Arona beach, in Tenerife, close to the local leisure centre and the "Las Americas" golf club. The hotel facilities cater to the most discriminating clients, both adult and children: swimming pool for adults, children's swimming pool, children's playground, large terrace, solarium with hammocks, hairdressers and beauty salon, table football, table tennis, private garden, pool bar, live shows in the bar, Daniel's bar, breakfast buffet restaurant and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Oro Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Catalonia Oro Negro Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas