Stayed at this hotel for a week 14th June-21st. We had a fantastic time, the hotel was clean and modern looking with really lovely staff! The meals were amazing, always something different and food could be cooked in front of you. Our room was basic but clean and tidy with a nice good sized bathroom and balcony. Really impressed did not want to leave! SO good for a 3* hotel. The pool area was nice and clean with plenty of beds, could have done with a bit of music for atmosphere but this is really minor and didn't make it less enjoyable! Entertainment was more for older people but there is plenty to do in the resort/by the beach which is so close so wasn't a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Oro Negro is located 500 metres from the las Americas de Arona beach, in Tenerife, close to the local leisure centre and the "Las Americas" golf club. The hotel facilities cater to the most discriminating clients, both adult and children: swimming pool for adults, children's swimming pool, children's playground, large terrace, solarium with hammocks, hairdressers and beauty salon, table football, table tennis, private garden, pool bar, live shows in the bar, Daniel's bar, breakfast buffet restaurant and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Catalonia Oro Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Catalonia Oro Negro Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas