Have just arrived back from the Oro Negro Hotel in Las Americas and it is a fantastic hotel with great food and very friendly staff and a special mention to the restaurant manageress as she always had a smile on her face and she would really help no matter what you wanted. The rooms were also very spacious and had everything you need the only negative was the hotel is situated on a hill which is not suitable for people with walking difficulties but we would walk down the hill to the sea and shops and then get a taxi back which was only 4 euros but would definitely recommend this hotel as it is superb
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Oro Negro is located 500 metres from the las Americas de Arona beach, in Tenerife, close to the local leisure centre and the "Las Americas" golf club. The hotel facilities cater to the most discriminating clients, both adult and children: swimming pool for adults, children's swimming pool, children's playground, large terrace, solarium with hammocks, hairdressers and beauty salon, table football, table tennis, private garden, pool bar, live shows in the bar, Daniel's bar, breakfast buffet restaurant and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Oro Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Catalonia Oro Negro Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas