Just be aware all rooms are not good.we emailed just before we went asking for a top floor room if possible,when we arrived for our 2 week stay in July we were given room 114 on the bottom floor on the corner of building,this room was very grubby with a double bed single wardrobe tiny bathroom and totally depressing could only fit my husbands clothes in there mine had to be folded on the shelf's.we asked for a room change and told we had to go on a list so we spoke to Thomsons rep who got the room changed next day (thankyou Jen).we were moved to 556 which was a lovely room,so please be aware some rooms on bottom floor are not nice.everything after that very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Oro Negro is located 500 metres from the las Americas de Arona beach, in Tenerife, close to the local leisure centre and the "Las Americas" golf club. The hotel facilities cater to the most discriminating clients, both adult and children: swimming pool for adults, children's swimming pool, children's playground, large terrace, solarium with hammocks, hairdressers and beauty salon, table football, table tennis, private garden, pool bar, live shows in the bar, Daniel's bar, breakfast buffet restaurant and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Catalonia Oro Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Catalonia Oro Negro Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas