Just returned from a week stay at H10 Las Palmeras with my partner and we cannot fault this hotel in the slightest. Upon arrival we were checked in efficiently by very friendly reception staff. The first impressions of the room were lovely; new modern decor which made the room look very appealing, flat screen TV, spacious bathroom and a huge bed. We booked a sea view room and we were amazed by the views we had from our personal balcony which we loved sitting out on throughout the night admiring the view and listening to the evening entertainment! The only thing which we would have liked would have been instructions on how to use the air conditioning; it took a visit from the engineer to show us that it was in fact working and that it was us using it wrong which was causing it not to work.
The pool area is also fantastic and very well maintained; all the plants and palm trees look lovely. We managed to get sunbeds each day in the same spot on the terrace for us to sunbathe, but if you want to sit by the pool then you need to be up early to grab a sunbed; although advised not to, people still lay down towels. Even so, there are plenty of sunbeds and parasols available and lots of room to sunbathe.
We went all inclusive and it really was worth it. There was such a wide range of foods to choose from me and my partner sometimes had 3 different courses! All food was cooked to a high standard and tasted delicious. We were particularly impressed by the show cooking where you can get fresh meat, fish and pasta cooked for you to your liking. The ice cream also went down well with us; we loved the oreo crumble topping! The waiting staff work flat out to keep the restaurant in excellent condition; we couldn't believe that they were resetting tables which people hadn't even been sat at. If you don't fancy a big lunch then you can make your own ham and cheese toasties outside in the pool bar which were also tasty, very addictive! There is also a little shop inside the hotel which sells crisps and other snacks for a fairly cheap price. You help yourself to drinks which was great. We loved the cocktails on a night and the decorations were a great touch; the staff also work flat out during the day preparing all the glasses. The all inclusive list is quite small with only four cocktails being offered, but pina colada and tequila sunrise together with a non-alcohol san francisco was fine for us.
As for the location of the hotel you simply cannot get any better. The hotel is located right on the beach front which can be accessed from a door at the back of the hotel, great for evening strolls to watch the sunset. A very short walk away is the main strip of playa de las americas with all its shops, bars and restaurants, but is quiet enough to not hear all the music so you can still get a good nights sleep. The hotel is also close to the excellent waterpark Siam Park which can be accessed by a free bus service from Best Tenerife hotel. There is also a games room with a pool table at a price of one euro per game which we liked to play on a night.
Overall, we had a fantastic stay at H10 Las Palmeras and we will definitely be returning in the future because we loved it that much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Playa de las Américas, next to the sea and with direct access to the seafront promenade, the H10 Las Palmeras is surrounded by extensive subtropical gardens. Recently refurbished by the well-known designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán, the hotel has a bright interior design with a maritime feel, and new services such as the Asian restaurant Sakura Teppanyaki, the specialist coffee shop Mike’s Coffee and the Imagine bar. The hotel also offers a packed programme of entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Prestigia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Las Palmeras Resort
- H10 Las Palmeras Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas