This is the second time I have speny a holiday here. All Inclusive deal was great value for money. The restaurant staff so pleasant and very helpful. Good food was to be had at any time of day,and Italian restaurant was wonderful. Although the hotel going through an upgrading at the moment it did not at any time interfere with the running of services,and you would hardly know it was going on. Our room had been upgraded and was very clean and fresh with nice bathroom. Clean linen and towels always at the ready. Only problem and really it wasnt a problem was that some guests think it necessary to await pool opening in order to reserve sunbeds,when in actual fact there are more than enough to go round. Hotel are trying to stop this by putting notices on beds not occupied. Al in all a good time spent here and I look for ward to going back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Playa de las Américas, next to the sea and with direct access to the seafront promenade, the H10 Las Palmeras is surrounded by extensive subtropical gardens. Recently refurbished by the well-known designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán, the hotel has a bright interior design with a maritime feel, and new services such as the Asian restaurant Sakura Teppanyaki, the specialist coffee shop Mike’s Coffee and the Imagine bar. The hotel also offers a packed programme of entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Las Palmeras Resort
- H10 Las Palmeras Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas