Just returned from an 11 night stay at the h10 las palmeras! On arrival we had an issue with our rooms! We booked 2 rooms but on check in we're advised that the hotel was fully booked and were placed in a bungalow which unfortunately was not suitable for our needs! With the help of our tour rep (louis) we were moved into newly refurbished rooms on the 7th floor the next day! We had no problems from then on! The pool areas are clean and sun beds were always available! At mealtimes there is so much choice! The all inclusive is excellent with branded drinks! The hotel has a perfect location and the weather was fantastic! We would go back to this hotel! We would have given 5 stars if the reception staff had been more helpful and considerate on arrival!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Playa de las Americas, just next to the sea and with direct access to the to the maritime promenade, the H10 Las Palmeras is surrounded by extensive subtropical gardens. The hotel offers comfortable rooms, delicious dining options (including the Italian a la carte restaurant, Specchio Magico), outdoor pools, a Daisy Club, a multisports court and a gym. Guests can also enjoy a full programme of daytime and evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, H10 Hotels, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, Odigeo, Ebookers, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Las Palmeras Resort
- H10 Las Palmeras Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas