“Great value for money!”
Review of Las Piramides

Las Piramides
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here last year, great value for money! Firstly it's located 2 mins away from the beach, bars/restaurants and shops! Ideal for youngsters and couples. Although the hotel is only a 3 star it's very clean! Adult pool and baby pool just round the corner in a more private section. Can be noisy in the night/morning where people are coming home drunk but that's bound to happen due to location. We are returning again in June and can't wait! Would definitely recommend for a cheap and pleasant holiday!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Abbey_216
Write a ReviewReviews (3,118)

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Was at this hotel for one week with the girls,well wer will I start 1st said we wer not booked in hotel then said yes booked for two people then no booking again they had to phone on the beach in the meantime we had to wait about for three hours till rooms wer ready what for I don't now. 2nd got to room and don't think had taken three hours to clean as spiders web still ther mattress on bed think had been on bed for longer than my age reported to reception still waiting on any come back had to use spare blankets to cover mattress so I could sleep head board broke off very time got in bed bang went the headboard that was just the start of the holiday. 3rd got dressed to go to dinner walking through large pool area and pizza bread paper cups all over the place don't think the sun beds had been cleaned sins they arrived sorry did see cleaner standing one night with hose showering sun beds all stagged up so new way to clean I though.4th maid came in to make beds and clean I have never seen a bed get made so fast and still waiting on flooring being cleaned. 5th food was chicken nuggets /and chicken nuggets again ye ther was some meats but if u want to keep your teeth then I would not bother best bit of food was the links sausages at breakfast. Will never be back and will advise any one forget it also have heard this is 18-30 in main summer time not even good enough for that and as for the entertainment what entertainment ????

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
8  Thank Liza T
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Before mine and my boyfriends first holiday here together I made the mistake of reading these reviews. I was on the verge of wanting to cancel the hotel and change it. The burglary reviews terrified me too. We made sure we got a safe as soon as we arrived but I must have been to a completely different place because we could not complain about ANYTHING. We had a fantastic time.
We were offered food on arrival at 9:30pm in the restaurant even though it was about to close. Our room was basic but had everything we needed. There was plenty of choice for food and being a fussy eater I filled my plate every day... pasta, variety of meat dishes, rice, salad, breads, cheese, chicken nuggets, chips, potatoes etc. We had an issue with our toilet and when we told the reception they took it very seriously and someone came to fix it within 10 minutes. Due to family circumstances we need a last minute flight home, the Thompson rep was brilliant and booked us one straight away for the same day. I do not know what people expect for what they pay for a 3* hotel! As for watered down drinks....... see for yourself they are very very strong.
I would absolutely recommend the Siam water park, it was an amazing day out.
The only thing we could think of to improve was the noise at night, children screaming, drunks coming in, doors slamming. But that will happen in all hotels.... All in all we would 100% go back.

Room Tip: Bottom floor, big balcony, easy access to pool and pool bar! :)
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Chelsey C
Reviewed 14 April 2014

A party of 13 stayed at this hotel in March 14 for 10 nights we are all over 50 and this hotel only now caters for Stag & Hen party's. I honestly don't know where to start as i am not one for writing reviews but feel i have to WARN couples and families thinking of staying at this hotel. This hotel is so miss-managed with no regards to their guest what so ever, the rooms where a disgrace advertised as refurbished never!!!!! Had to buy bleach and clean the room our self’s, had to search for clean towels and bed linen. The poolside is totally disgusting the smell from the drains makes you feel sick, and if anything that lies on the ground at the poolside gets wet believe me you will have to wash it. The only positive thing about this hotel was the food it wasn’t bad, but seeing the cleanliness of the hotel would hate to think what the kitchen was like.

Room Tip: Don't book
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank AngEdinburgh
Reviewed 13 April 2014

If I had read the reviews first I would have never booked here. Was very worried as I was going with my partner all inclusive for the first time for my birthday. We paid for a studio but were given a one bed apartment on the top floor overlooking the smaller pool. Sun on the balcony from 8am until it set. Towels changed 5 out of 7 days and also floors cleaned and beds made. We also had kettle, fridge, microwave and hob but only used kettle and fridge. Tv was pay per view but a euro lasted an hr. Drinks are limited choice and served in 7 up cups but queues were short. The food was plentiful, meats, salads, fresh breads, breakfast was great. And lots of choice especially if you weren't a chips and nugget eater. No complaints. We saw one cockroach in our room all week and one in the dining area but as the dining area was next to the outdoors we weren't surprised and if it'd been a spider we wouldn't have blinked. The staff were tireless in constantly clearing away dirty crockery. The only gripe was you had to search for limited salt and pepper on other tables. The foyer was cool, clean and welcoming and although the entertainment wasn't up to much we just went outside the hotel instead. On the day of leaving we checked out just after 12 and our luggage was able to be left in a locked room that was still locked when we went back and not left open like other people had reported. I would have no hesitation in staying there again as long as we got to stay in the same block again. Room 2306 or any one in that row. Recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This hotel is managed by amateurs. The reception manager that was on duty during my 10 day stay, an overweight bearded gentleman, had no idea how to deal with his patrons. We were placed in a room that was totally unsuitable, room 2 on the ground floor. Other guests would congregate outside our veranda to smoke. Being non-smokers we did not enjoy having to put up with others peoples smoke. We asked for a room change. After 2 days we were given a room that was no better than the first. No smoke , but seriously over-loud music near the main pool. The barman was not customer friendly and seemed to resent having to serve people. Our second room ha a cockroach problem, which had to be sorted. An English girl on reception was so helpful in this matter. The meals were quite good, but spoiled by the fact that drinks were served plastic glasses. When queried, the answer was that "you only have to ask for a glass". Would I stay here again? Definitely not. Would I recommend this hotel? NO.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near the main pool, and rooms 1 to 4 on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank baznoble1
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Just back for this hotel after a week stay last week and won't be back .first of all when we arrived the hotel did not have our booking was trying to advise we had not book for 4 people only 2 they then had to contact our travel company that we booked through to confirm it was for 4 then we were advised our hotel room would not be ready for 3hrs we had to hang about the hotel for our room to be ready .main pool area very dirty with food lying around pool area not being picked up until later at night .Entertainment was rubbish also the main area were the entertainment was not clean either .When we got to our rooms our room was across from the garage that runs under the hotel all you could smell was oil petrol motors being worked on all day and earley hours of the morning which is not what you want to hear first thing in the morning x room was not clean only had towels changed twice did not sweep floor or clean the room .Food only one thing a can say was rubbish if you liked chicken nuggets you will fine every day they were on food not warm .will not be back at this hotel

Room Tip: Don't book at this hotel only tip a would give
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends