Las Piramides
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Apartamentos Oro Blanco(Playa de las Americas)
  • Bar/Lounge
Catalonia Oro Negro(Playa de las Americas)
  • Pool
Bungalows Barranco(Playa de las Americas)
  • Restaurant
Paraiso Royal(Playa de las Americas)
View Hotel
Kn Aparthotel Columbus(Playa de las Americas)
  • Pool
Coral California(Playa de las Americas)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hacienda Del Sol(Playa de las Americas)
  • Restaurant
Torres De Yomely(Playa de las Americas)
View Hotel
Sol Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
  • Pool
Hotel Ole Tropical(Playa de las Americas)
  • Breakfast included
3,241 results
All reviewsbad reviewsafter reading the reviewsfresh towelsgirls holidayveronica's stripgreat holidayfussy eaterthe main stripplenty of choicecleaned every daysoft drinksplenty of sunbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Staff at this hotel are a credit, they work so hard, lovely friendly staff. The Bad part about this hotel is that there is not enough staff, very under staffed here in every department. no kids club when no staff available, 1 staff behind bar for whole hotel. We was all inclusive and the food was lovely and enjoyable. This hotel is mainly for the party guests (18-30). There was a lot of hen and stag parties. You pay for everything in this hotel, 1 euro in room tvs, no Wi fi, you pay for this daily. We found a Internet arcade locally which was cheaper. No air conditioning in rooms. Rooms are ok but not spotless. You pay for what you get, and on that note, we paid for a bargain and had a fantastic holiday!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Julie C
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have stayed in this hotel twice and would defininatley stay in it again,its a basic hotel and a bit dated but it is very clean.food isnt amazing but i suppose you get what you pay for,night time entertainment is none existent,this didnt bother me as i didnt want to stay in the hotel my whole holiday but for someone who wants entertainment in their hotel this would not be the right place for them.There is always a queue at the bar at night time beacause you can only get 2 drinks at once,again this didnt bother me but some it might.i stayed in this hotel with my family,although there was some noise at night time it wasnt anything that i didnt expect,it wasnt unbearable,as with all hotels on holiday i found this quite normal.There are 3 pools and a 'splash pool' which is ankle deep,the splash pool is quite secluded so you have to look for it,we stayed by the quieter childrens pool and we had many good days by the pool.the hotel is in a good location,near to bars and shops but not right on the front.both times ive been ive seen lots of families and groups here so id say its good for both.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Collie83
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The hotel was very basic, we had a 1 bedroom apartment in block 1, twin beds not very comfortable but ok, quite spacious for 2 people, kitchen area, we were at the very top of the block so had a really nice patio area at the front plus a balcony, the furniture is very basic too. The hotel is really for groups of youngsters as it is quite close to all the bars and clubs, not really enough bars open in the hotel for the amount of people and defiantly not enough bar staff, but they did their best. The food was good plenty to choose from. No entertainment in the evenings for families so make sure you take something to do. Nice walks along the beaches and plenty of shops. At the end of the day you get what you pay for. If you go to any of the water parks, we went to sian park, it was great, make sure you have something on your feet as the ground is very hot. The main pool is very busy and was a bit smelly, there was 4 pools altogether, the one aimed at children had a bar near by but only opened from 12 - 4, we found a quite one but had a bit of a trek to the bar for our drinks, that was near block 1,2 & 3. You have to pay for the tele 1 euro per hour.

Room Tip: We were in room 402 block 1, no good what so ever if you can't climb stairs we were at the top, we were able to sit out in the morning at the front if you wanted to and in the evening at the back.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Janette H
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Booked ground floor disabled room big mistake ground floor and 1st floor are for youngsters so they can keep an eye on them, only 1 key card per a room u have to pay 5 euros for any more, no aircondition in any room u can hire a fan 15eur a wk and 10 dep, clean reception and pools 5 pools but only 1 near bar and that packed with youngsters, room floor dirty and cobwebs, very dated my matress had blood stains on it, dont bk room with balcony over looking food fawyer very noisy u wont sleep i complained 7 nights of my 8 they had no where to moove me, staff really nice,food ok but same every day,pork was off complained but they did nothing and people still eat it, tv metered 2eur and ran out in middle of film, bar staff overworked and had lots to do. No kids club or food for kids, not suitable for families or elderley.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Opushka
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I have just returned from a week all inclusive. The hotel is very dated and we were put in a room where we had to ask for our room to be cleaned as cobwebs everywhere and the floor turned our feet black. Only given 1 key card between 4 people in the room unless we paid an extra 5€. Bars were fine apart from 2 drinks per person in small plastic cups. Pool area was gorgeous apart from noisy stag doos so used the children's pool as had my daughter with me. Food was ok but not good for fussy people like myself-my mum and gran enjoyed but not much choice for children-my 6yo lived on pasta and chips for the week!! We were on first floor facing the grounds leading to the restaurant and didn't sleep all week with people coming in at all hours causing chaos and noise so no good for families and elderly due to being a lively hotel with youngsters (I'm 30 so not old but I found it a pain). Close to lots of shops and bars. Short walk to the beach. Reception staff very friendly and helpful. I'd stay here again if I wanted a girls holiday away but not with my daughter. No kids club like advertised and no entertainment. Found out ground and first floor are booked for big parties and stag/hen do

• Stayed: June 2014