This was my first time to Tenerife and I am so glad we decided to stay at Las Dalias. The hotel was fantastic, rooms clean, and hotel staff very accommodating to all request. The entertainment staff led by Colin and the Pool bar staff were just simply amazing though. Gill also helped us loads with our excursions and made it all very easy for us. They made a really good holiday turn into an amazing holiday. We will 100% return next year and stay for longer. If you are looking for a great hotel with great food and even better staff this is definitely the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Las Dalias is a complete hotel where you can spend a comfortable holiday in Costa Adeje, Tenerife. Every guest will find the kind of relaxation they’re searching for within its convivial, family atmosphere. Located 500 metres from Playa del Bobo, the Las Dalias hotel features 429 rooms with excellent installations, and has services such as a hairdressers, all inclusive, two pools and a children’s pool, live show cooking, Miniclub, Maxiclub, professional shows, free Wi-Fi, children’s park, fitness room, athletic activities, massage service and a top-rate culinary offering at two restaurants and three bars. This hotel has also been recognised because of the friendliness and attentiveness of the hotel staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Iberostar, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your IBEROSTAR Las Dalias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Iberostar Hotel Las Dalias
- Las Dalias Iberostar
- IBEROSTAR Las Dalias Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas