We were staying there for 9 days for family holidays, so could see the hotel service in all aspects.
Firstly, the staff was friendly and really attentive. the hotel is huge, there are always many people, but the staff seems to manage everything. However, I must admit this is not 4star hotel, 3 stars... maybe:)
HOUSKEEPING. Well, this is where the problems begin. it is obviously they have problems with it. It was strange to see that housekeepers were busy early in the morning, but by the time we were coming back from our activities (arround 3 pm) , the room was not done yet. If done, you cannot see any difference, apart making your bed and taking the waste out.
POOL. opening hours (9 am - 6.30 pm). for me it was disappointing, as you have no chance to do small exercise in the pool before breakfast. Usually pool area is crowded, but the pool itself seemed quite nice and tidy.
FOOD. they offer quite large range of the food for buffet menu. Restaurant staff was extremely lovely. sometimes you can see the plates (where you are taking them to put your food on) not quite clean... i do understand - dishwasher..
Moreover, i still do not understand this - we have booked half board deal. So the drinks for dinner was extra. even table water. well, ok. But prices then are quite high - 2,5 EUR for water. i think it is worth to raise the price for the half bard, but at least offer a glass of water. I liked the idea, that they have a dress code for restaurant and strictly follow it - men with long trousers. But c'mmon guys - if it is as you rate 4star hotel restaurant, so food must be a bit better, you cannot see any not clean plates to offer your customer, and then you do not count each glass of table water you serve..
INTERNET. you get half an hour free internet in the lobby each day. But internet is too slow..
ENTERTAINMENT. well.. i have attended a few.. There was a show of three tenors, was kind of nice and the one i liked the most, however there was only one out of three who really sang.. I liked the magic show.. But there was another show, that made me more than surprise.. entertainment group made a show Mamamia, the concept was, that the cd was playing the music, they pretended they sing and acted. I could not believe this is happening:) it was such disaster... i even thought i could do better many times singing it lively than you are pretending singing with CD like little kids do, as it is obviously means that you guys on stage even do not know what to do.. Anyway, since the football champ was on, we took the opportunity to see it next bar with nice company.
Stayed June 2014
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s all inclusive at the IBEROSTAR Las Dalias hotel, from the smiles on your children’s faces as they leave the Miniclub to the delight of stretching out and sunbathing on the sun deck loungers. And let’s not forget the best Canary Island cuisine together with flavours from around the world served at your table. Now it’s your turn. Choose your all inclusive hotel for families in south Tenerife and all you need to worry about is having fun. Space for everyone. From Double rooms with sea views for a wonderful stay with your partner to spacious interconnecting family rooms so you can keep an eye on the kids, we have the perfect room for all guests. Non-stop adventures for children. From inflatable slides at the pool, foam parties, dancing in the minidisco and contests of all kinds, the little ones can let their imagination run wild while they have a blast! A break for mum and dads. While your children have fun, you can melt away stress with an aromatic massage, pamper yourself with an afternoon at the hairdresser’s or show off your skills with a game of pool. Fancy a romantic dinner? Your wish is granted. Find the time for some intimacy during your holidays in Tenerife with our babysitting service. You want it, you’ve got it. Make the most of the restaurants at the IBEROSTAR Las Dalias with our all inclusive accommodation. See how the chefs cook your favourite dishes before your eyes or discover the secrets of the local, national and international cuisine at each meal. Truly delicious! Holidays at sea. If you love crystal-clear water and golden sand, you’ll find it hard to leave Playa de las Americas. You won’t find a better place for admiring sunsets from the shore, enjoying infinite swims in the sea and helping the kids to build incredible sandcastles. Family trips. The best water park in Tenerife is just 5 minutes from the hotel and is a world of fun for children. Don’t miss an excursion to the top of Mount Teide, exploring the coast of the Canary Islands while scuba diving or taking a relaxing ride on a catamaran. 365 days of sunshine. The Canary Islands boast average temperatures of 22ºC throughout the year. Take advantage by relaxing in the whirlpool bath, cooling down in the pools at this hotel in Costa Adeje, or sipping a chilled mojito in the pool area while soaking up the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Las Dalias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Iberostar Hotel Las Dalias
- Las Dalias Iberostar
- Iberostar Las Dalias Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas