Stayed at Las Dalias 13th to 27th june with my husband .we were checked in quickly and the man behind reception invited us to store our cases behind reception while we went to eat before the restaurant closed even though it was near to closing time the food was still hot with plenty to choose from throughout our stay the soups were delicious.Our room was somewhat dated and in need of decoration but very clean with the beds and towels changed every couple of days granted the beds are quite firm but we didn't mind that the pillows were quite small and flat but we asked the maid for extra pillows and this was no problem .All the staff are very friendly and work very hard the star friends led by Collin kept everyone entertained.Special mention to Manuelo in the lobby bar always with a smile on her face and excellent service also Hajjid who was very welcoming. the hotel is very well situated within walking distance of Los Americas and Porto Collom which were both very good for a stroll after dinner Can I also mentin the ladies on the star desk especially Gil they were always happy for a little chat .The only thing we didn't like was the stampede for sunbeds this wasn't helped by maintainance work being done as cracked tiles were replaced I know this is for customer safety but quite large areas were roped off so that cut down the available sunbeds.This did not deter us and we had a great holiday overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Las Dalias is an all-inclusive family friendly hotel in Tenerife, the heart of Playa de las Américas focused on fun-filled, entertaining family holidays where guests can kick back and have a good time. On the island of Tenerife, a mere 550 yards from the Costa Adeje's pristine beaches, our welcoming family hotel features 404 All Inclusive accommodations in addition to a gym, children's activities, salon, reading room, conference room, and the most stylish and relaxing restaurants and bars. Great location in Playa de las Américas: A full-service resort, the IBEROSTAR Las Dalias is ideal for families as well as couples travelling to Playa de las Américas: one of Tenerife's prettiest enclaves on its southern coast along Costa Adeje. The hotel boasts a privileged location just 550 yards from the beach in a pulsating area of businesses, shops, restaurants, and bars. We are also very close to one of Europe's largest water-parks! Excellent Dining: Diners with a taste for fine international cuisine and food from the Canary Islands will be delighted by the bars and restaurants at IBEROSTAR Las Dalias. With one full-service restaurants and several relaxing bars with live music, guests with all types of palates will be pleased. Fun without borders. At the IBEROSTAR Las Dalias hotel you will have fun with a wide array of activities. Water sports, adventure sports, shows and performances --a world of fun is waiting for you. Premium Wi-Fi. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to six devices – to use during your stay. Activities for all ages: Every member of the family will have a blast at the IBEROSTAR Las Dalias Hotel. Our hotel in Playa de las Américas specializes in leisure and shows, and our staff organizes numerous daily and nightly activities for all audiences. Youngsters, including babies, will have fun at our top Costa Adeje hotel with our different fun and game programmes coordinated by age: Miniclub, Miniclub, and Tennieclub. Meetings and events venues: When it comes to planning a business function in Costa Adeje, the IBEROSTAR Las Dalias is the only place to go. Our two meeting rooms, the Circe and Cupido, with different dimensions and capacities, can be adapted to meet your social or business event needs. Likewise, the hotel has a full line of audiovisual equipment on hand to help make your event a success. Connecting rooms for up to 6 people: In a family friendly hotel like the IBEROSTAR Las Dalias, connecting rooms are ideal for parents with kids. They can accommodate up to 6 guests (3 per room), and you can choose either single beds or beds for two for greater comfort. Solarium: Sunbathing area, poolside drink station and snack bar… Everything for you to enjoy the most refreshing sodas, cocktails and bites in world-class facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Iberostar, Priceline, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Iberostar Las Dalias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Iberostar Hotel Las Dalias
- Las Dalias Iberostar
- Iberostar Las Dalias Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas